Bino Upgrade

If you want to upgrade what you have you better sell those pistols or you will not see much difference.

Buy the swaros.... Do you have any fly rods for sale? ;-) m I bought your 10' GLX a bunch of years ago. I'd still be using it if I didn't roll down a hill on it.

Buy the swaros.... Do you have any fly rods for sale? ;-) m I bought your 10' GLX a bunch of years ago. I'd still be using it if I didn't roll down a hill on it.

That was you? Awesome. I would think that the GLoomis warranty would take care of the rod. I tried to like it, but it just didn't agree w/me. No more fly rods to sell. I'm down to the 6 or 7 that I use the most. :D

Ha! Ya. The did, but they didn't make the GLX anymore and I didn't like the replacement as well.

Swaro too. We have 2 pair, one was bought from the Bargain Cave at Cabelas, still had full warranty. Swaro has great costumer service. We sent in both pair after many years of use for upgraded glass and they found an issue with the current glass and replaced both binos glass with no charge. We basically got new bino back with just a few of the original parts. We saved a lot of money by buying from the Bargain Cave. Every time we let someone look through them they are amazed at the quality. Buy the best you can afford.Many brands have great glass now. If you have a store close go in to Cabelas or Basspro and look through many sets.

Take a look at Meopta. You can also find them in Cabelas, they carry them with the Cabelas/Meopta name tag. Quality optics made in Europe.

Take a look at Meopta. You can also find them in Cabelas, they carry them with the Cabelas/Meopta name tag. Quality optics made in Europe.

I'm going to 2nd this suggestion. If the Big 3 are not in your budget, then those Meopta/Cabelas bino's are a great buy given the price point. Know several folks who hunt a ton, and own everything under the sun. They all put the Meopta/Cabelas in a very favorable light even compared to the big 3. I'm in the process of saving myself as I want a set of Swaro's, but may just go the Meopta route and upgrade a few other pieces of equipment with my savings. Already have a Swaro spotter so if I need a real high quality look its in my pack.

Ben

What pistols may be looking for a new home?

Randy

Sig P250, S&W M&P 40 w/ Trijicon night sights.

And it looks like I get to buy new tires for the Dodge, so we may be reassessing the overall budget for this purchase. :(

Tires???...those damm't pesky necessities will spoil a good alpha glass 'need' every time.

Yeah. I've held out as long as I can. I think the street toughs call what I have "slicks."

Back