Bino Harness

It all depends on what you want out of it.

I have a couple of the standard styles and they work decent enough. I looked hard at the FHF one but wanted a bit more coverage/pockets. I bought an AGC Maxx pocket Cub and it holds, my binos, range finer, tags, phone, GPS, wind indicator, knife, and truck keys.

You will get 30 different answers, so the best bet if ask yourself what you need from it, then start looking online, store and get a feel for them.

I like the idea of having all of the storage right there in front of you. Do you find that having the extra bulk on your chest is much hotter in the early season than just a harness that only holds the binos without the pockets? I'm usually the guy that can't get rid of enough clothes on those tough uphill climbs.

I like the idea of having all of the storage right there in front of you. Do you find that having the extra bulk on your chest is much hotter in the early season than just a harness that only holds the binos without the pockets? I'm usually the guy that can't get rid of enough clothes on those tough uphill climbs.

Not any more than the dozen other harnesses that have been sent to me for testing. I don't even notice it is there.

What bino harness is everyone using for elk hunting? I'm in the market for one.

The best 2 harnesses out there are FHF and the Alaska Guide Creations. I personally prefer the AGC because I have more carrying ability in it and it completely covers the binoculars keeping dust and snow out of the binocular compartment.

I am running an Alaskan Guide Creations harness I love it. I've tried the Kuiu, tenzing and badlands harnesses and didn't like any of them.

On the FHF website the pictures only show the case. Do you have to purchase the actual shoulder harness separate or does it all come as a package deal?

On the FHF website the pictures only show the case. Do you have to purchase the actual shoulder harness separate or does it all come as a package deal?

Package deal. Get the FHF harness. You will love it.

I'm a plus-sized guy who sweats at the first step. Never noticed it but love having my binos right there.

I am running an Alaskan Guide Creations harness I love it. I've tried the Kuiu, tenzing and badlands harnesses and didn't like any of them.

What are the option to attach a range finder to the bino harness. Harness looks awesome but would like a way to attach range finder to my chest a well, hate having it on my hip.

What are the option to attach a range finder to the bino harness. Harness looks awesome but would like a way to attach range finder to my chest a well, hate having it on my hip.

with the AGC I have my range finder in the front pocket. It is the Vortex 1000 so pretty standard size.

Not to bash FHF, I really love their harness, but my decision was purely cost vs. what you get. The AGC CUB with Max pocket is around 89.99 plus shipping. The FHF is typically the same but now you need to add addition pouches for GPS, Range finder etc. The AGC has those pockets already attached.

The FHF works well for me. I had the S4 lockdown prior to that and it was ok, but the FHF package is more useful to me in keeping rangefinder/binos snug and and easy to access.

Can't speak for the AGC, but the FHF is awesome. Love mine. Now that I have one, couldn't imagine not using one.

I'm happy to support an American made product when I can. I realize that is not going to happen with clothes, but when it comes to packs and harnesses, I like knowing that my dollars are going to an American entrepreneur. I took a hard look at the AGC and FHF and went with the FHF. As soon as a small foliage FHF harness comes into stock I'll be picking up my second.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back