Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Bino Harness

Horn Hunter bino case with rangefinder attachment...
Works great. Been using for yrs

Did anyone take notice of the Growler on the FHF website?
64 oz vacuum packed with Tactical "koozie"
Click on "swag" and scroll down
Makes a great gift in time for Mother`s Day

10Dogs

FHF harness is great. I used it last year and was very pleased with it. Spot and stalk archery mule deer in the high country so I had them on all the time. They are fit to your chest like you don't even know they are there. They secure and protect your optics from the elements as well. A couple guys in my group are buying them for this year. I will be buying a specific case for my Garmin rino as well

Another FHF vote here. You might have to wait to get one, but Paul is great to deal with, and the products are top notch. you will not be sorry. As for heat and comfort... I wear it from archery antelope through the late urban deer hunts, and don't find it any hotter than the other harnesses out there, and it functions well, even with extra layers on.

I recently researched the heck out of these things and ended up going with the Ultra Light Harness and a Crooked Horn Outfitters Bino Shield. The Bino Shield is only $24 and meets my needs perfectly and with simplicity. The Ultra light harness will hold less heat in than anything else on the market. Great combo!

I've had the Badlands for years and really don't feel like switching. Seems like everyone I hunt with saw mine and bought one. Haven't heard any complaints.

I tore a strap and just sent it back in the off season to Badlands. They repaired it with no questions asked.

I use 2.

The first is a badlands basic bino harness. Wide straps make the binos unnoticeable. I use these for scouting, whitetail hunting, nothing rugged. For mountain use I have a HornHunter with the rangfinder attachment. It comes with a magnet attached sleeve and you can "mount and dismount" the rangefinder silently, without a tether attached. It also has a nice pouch on the left side. Last year I used that pouch to hold a tube of sabots/bullets, and 2 extra BH209 tubes and after 20 some miles of hiking in the mountains, nothing fell out.

I've used the badlands, FHF and now the Kuiu. The Kuiu wins for me but they are all good. The Kuiu seems to be the lowest profile for me, and still offers the protection I desire.

I've been using the Horn Hunter bino hub, so it's all I can reflect on. I like it. It carries well, keeps binos protected, and has enough room for all the junk I like to have at my fingertips.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back