Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

biggest online waste of time ever

jmehler

I'm almost ashamed to admit this. I have found the biggest online waste of time I could ever imagine. And the worst part is I keep doing it. Online miniature golf.
redface.gif

Wish I could do that. At my work only the bosses have computers. The rest of us have to make due with terminals w/green screens and no internet access.

I play pool on line all the time, so its all good. Are the mini golf games rated or anything? The pool games are rated. I play at games.yahoo.com I think that's what it is.
Quick Draw

Quick Draw, so do I !! Whats your handle? Mine is..Carpenter4us I just figured out how to chat with the players also. Trouble is, probably dealing with a bunch of kids? Oh well, if they can play pool well, who cares!
biggrin.gif

jmehler, I got a 38 of 48 2nd game. First game was 46, Whats a "GOOD" score ? I'm trying it again
smile.gif
I think with a bit of Practace a Guy could learn the tricks real fast and get several hole in ones.

Your bloody chit Oscar ya couldn't, you dont even like golf, I scored 45 1st time and I was crowing you bloody bloody chit
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Lets talk Tricks...

1st hole : I set the ball on the right side even with the right edge and Aim to the Left and It bounces all the way down (Hole in one) Put the Power almost to the Left corner

2nd hole :

Just make it down and then put it in 2 points

3rd hole :
Right down the center hole in one

4th hole

WAY to much power.. Hit it soft and it will go downhill (5 points
frown.gif
)

5th hole : Start on the LEft and power hit it so it bounces about 5-6 times (then put in the last 6" (2 hits)

6th hole : Start on the Bottom Angle up and Hit it so it bounces around twards the hole then put in (2 hits)

7th hole (Always a hole in one) right down the center line the "POWER" up with the Clowns nose and it drops right in everyy time (1 hit)

8th hole : Start tward the Bottom, Hit it so it angles twards the end of the middle one, then Bounce it up and down the last run then put in (3 hits)

9th hole : Start twards the Left, hit it just to the Right of the loop-t-loop. Not to hard (It was a Luck shot and bounced in (Hole in one) last 2 times took 2 hits

10th hole :
Start twards the Bottom, Put the "POWER" yellow line almost Smack dab in the middle of the Screen bounce it to the Top Right corner. it bounces over twards the hole then PUTT in
biggrin.gif

11th hole : Start on the TOP, hold the "POWER" angleing down so the End almost touches the skinny bar (make sence ?!?) then putt in (2 shots total)

12th hole :

2 striokes OVER
frown.gif
I hate that ONE !!!!

13th :

Power hit it through the Left side, then putt in (2 hits)

14th : Started left at I can't figure these ones one
frown.gif
took 1 over par GRRRrr

15th : Start to the Right (If you were actually putting on the Lt.) then Angle it around with a hard hit. Then Putt in

16th : HOLE IN ONE BABY !!!! Start on the FAR Left BOTTOM corner looking at the Green and Place your Power bar Last yellow dot right in the Middle so It Angles Perfectly TO the middle then angles perfectly to the Hole, Lucky ...maybe
wink.gif

17th : I goofed the First hit, POWER angled it to the Other side, the n Got a LONg Lucky Putt in

18th HOLE.... I hate this one...
The Trick I found is place the BALL to the TOP corner, (As the guy would be standing Right) then place the 2nd power yellow right at the Top corner just missing the little BAR thing. At this Angle the Ball didn't roll back and is Just sitting next to the hole ...I was 3 'ARROWS Away and Putt it RIGHT PAST the hole !!!! BAck to the Beginning and try again, Hit 3 missed and took 2 more for 5 total.

END Score : 42 (And that was with 3 hole in ones. I hate those Arrows

Your kidding ? thats the Easy hole
biggrin.gif

Played again... MAN, This is a Waste of time
tongue.gif

Got a 2,1,1,3,2,1,1,3,2,2,2,
frown.gif
frown.gif
,1,3,3,1,4,4 for another 42.... time to give up
rolleyes.gif

he he he STARTED 2,2,1. I'm FUGGIN HOT NOW Hole in one on 4th and 5TH WOHOO, 2 on 6th, fugg 4 on 7 couldn;t mahe it thru clown. on 8 so pumped left it on half twice just a 4, 2,s on 9 and 10 great recovery on next three manage two birdies finish 122144 shoot 40 fugg man I was rocking

Yeah so anyways back to pool. Do exactly what GLW said...go to www.yahoo.com then click on "games" then click on "Play Pool", and last "Play Now" or "Play Pool Now" and then once youa re in a game room you can either join a table or you can create your own table. I laways create my own table. That way I can boot adn invite whoever I want to...LOL
shhh.gif
shhh.gif

Quick Draw

Back