Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Big Horn Rams bet

Will Big Horn ram pay is bet to Shoots Straight (case of Coors)

• Hell no he will waffle like before

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hell no he can't afford it

• Hell no he will try and substitute some cheap ass Keystone

• Yes paid in full

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The "Big Whore" stuff should stop or this topic should move to private messages, Current Events or Sportsmens Issues. BHR has been remarkably restrained in his responses, but this topic has the potential to turn nasty if the name calling persists.

This topic probably should have been in SI to start with....

pleeze:rolleyes:

post the bet 280.

one again, like I have said before, do your own research

Does anyone besides 280 even care?

But since he asked nicely, I 'll move it for him....

Quote:
The "Big Whore" stuff should stop or this topic should move to private messages, Current Events or Sportsmens Issues. BHR has been remarkably restrained in his responses, but this topic has the potential to turn nasty if the name calling persists.

This topic probably should have been in SI to start with....

pleeze

Big Horny Ram,

You where trying to get Buzz to bet that Wyoming will have a hunting season for wolves before Montana. The definitive word here is season.
I said I'll take the bet for Buzz, as far as hunting wolves goes this year, time will indeed tell, but if I was a betting man :D I say that yes we will. I don't think that the animal rights lovers have a case that's not been addressed. Go read the 200 page delisting Notice. It's been hashed out with the sharpest minds in the biological, scientific, and political minds we have.
Wish they'd contacted you for you input though, we'd be where Wyoming is.

S. S.,

Wyoming will have a season.....just like their coyote season......... a 365 day a year season........except for leap year......then it will be a 366 day season.

I'm into Kokanee Gold lately........don't be trying to pawn off your Colorado Koolaid on me when you settle up.

BTW this one is comforting.........

"sharpest minds in the biological, scientific, and political minds we have."

Let me guess......Bush, Rove, and Cheney were involved

Let me guess......Bush, Rove, and Cheney were involved

You didn't read it did you? Where does it state in Montana's regulations that we have a hunting season on Coyotes...They are a non-game animal, like skunks, fox, badgers, gophers etc. A hunting season has a start date, a end date, and is regulated by the state. A wolf is a recognized game animal, a coyote is not. We're not comparing apples to apples here.. Don't get to comfortable. Wyoming not complied yet, and in 20 days the'll be taken of the recovery area. Lawsuit or not.

BHR,

When you head to the expo next year in SLC, you can fetch me a case, the case you already owe me on the buffalo bet. I prefer Guiness, but I'll save you from having to re-mortgage the double-wide and take a case of Lite.

I believe I have a bet with Pointer.....if Wyoming drops their lawsuit he wins a case of beer. I'll honor that, how about at next years sportsmens expo in Salt Lake.
Did I win?? ;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back