Big Horn Rams bet

Will Big Horn ram pay is bet to Shoots Straight (case of Coors)

• Hell no he will waffle like before

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hell no he can't afford it

• Hell no he will try and substitute some cheap ass Keystone

• Yes paid in full

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What was the bet 280? That S.S. can taste the difference between coors and keystone? My bet was that Wyoming would be hunting wolves before Montana. Looks like I'm going to win that one.

Paul, would (or is it could?) you please send shoots-straight the damn beer.:D Hell, I'll pay for it if it will cure 280's fixation.:rolleyes:

SS if you get your beer sneak it into the Class A tourney this weekend and I will help you get rid of it. I just talked to John Vore the areas biologist and he is headed to Kalispell to be the biologist for district 1.

SS if you get your beer sneak it into the Class A tourney this weekend and I will help you get rid of it. I just talked to John Vore the areas biologist and he is headed to Kalispell to be the biologist for district 1.

This news I knew as of yesterday, I hope that they have plenty of game they'll need it. I wonder how that's going to shake out for us with this being during the elk count in mid stride. We'll have to get our own me thinks, concerning the beverages at the game thing. See ya there.

The States of Idaho (2002) and Montana (2003) adopted State laws and management plans that meet the requirements of the Act and will conserve a recovered wolf population into the foreseeable future. In 2007, following a change in State law, Wyoming drafted and approved a revised wolf management plan (Wyoming 2007). We have determined that this plan meets the requirements of the Act as providing adequate regulatory protections to conserve Wyoming’s portion of a recovered wolf population into the foreseeable future. Our determination is conditional upon the 2007 Wyoming wolf management law (W.S. 11-6-302 et seq. and 23-1-101, et seq. in House Bill 0213) being fully in effect and the wolf management plan being legally authorized by Wyoming statutes. If the law is not in effect (discussed in more detail below) within 20 days from the date of this publication, we will withdraw this final rule and replace it with an alternate final rule that removes the Act’s protections throughout all of the DPS, except
the significant portion of the gray wolf’s range in northwestern Wyoming outside the National Parks.

Big Whore this is the second paragraph on the Final decision on the delisting of the wolf. Seems your Wyoming plan you've touted as being the way to go may end up leaving that state out of the delisting process all together. If you need me to write the meaning in crayon so you could understand it I will.

No biggy S.S., just means Wyoming needs to officially inact law (W.S. 11-6-302 et seq. and 23-1-101, et seq. in House Bill 0213) within 20 days to have their revised wolf management plan (that allows for dual management status) accepted.

It is a biggy, is their legislature in session? Do they have a schedual for hearing the bill as well as running it through both houses? It is a biggy. Also the Game season structure isn't in place for a season this year. Can they, or will they get everyone together to write and approve a season structure, and type. Seems the great state of Wyoming and all the posturing by them has left them behind the 8 ball so to speak.

No biggy S.S., just means Wyoming needs to officially inact law (W.S. 11-6-302 et seq. and 23-1-101, et seq. in House Bill 0213) within 20 days to have their revised wolf management plan (that allows for dual management status) accepted.

BigWhore,

You weasling out of your bet?

My guess is BHR is feelin like a calf elk, with a pack of wolves circling him

The bill's already done S.S., just needs to be put in effect. My hunch is that Wyoming is waiting to see the wolfers hand first before they play their's. If the wolfers case looks strong, they may chose to follow through with their pending lawsuit. If it's weak they will enact the law and drop the suit. As for a Wyoming wolf hunt, they don't need a game season structure in the predator zone, hunting commences upon delisting.

It's all going to play out soon, so wait till then to see who is feeling like the elk calf, and who is drinking the beer.

If the fact that pursuing them in the predator area to you means a hunt then the fact that they've (Ranchers) been killing wolves sense the 10j rule went into effect means that the season's already been going. End of story.

BigWhore,

Just exactly what do you think are the terms of the bet? You seem to be weaving and bobbing, ducking and weasling.

Can you state what you believe the terms of the wager to be?

The "Big Whore" stuff should stop or this topic should move to private messages, Current Events or Sportsmens Issues. BHR has been remarkably restrained in his responses, but this topic has the potential to turn nasty if the name calling persists.

This topic probably should have been in SI to start with....

I believe I have a bet with Pointer.....if Wyoming drops their lawsuit he wins a case of beer. I'll honor that, how about at next years sportsmens expo in Salt Lake. Maybe someone here can find my bet with S.S. and refresh my memory. 280's good at trooling for that kind of stuff, post the bet 280.

I still say Earthjustice with their top lawyers (vs. Dirk Kempthorne and the Bush Administration) will bring a strong case to the 9th circus, that will lead to an injunction. Will they win........probably not. Will they appeal.....you bet. Will Montana be hunting wolves this year......kinda doubt it.

Hope I'm wrong.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheWolf
Back