big goat and question

mtmiller

A friend of mine got this picture today and passed it along. He said it was taken in NM, but that was all he knew. I am sure I have seen the picture before, but don't remember the story behind it. Anybody know anything about this monster?

NM_ANTELOPE.jpg

LMAO remember this one greeny?
tw1.jpg

New World's Record Typical Mule Deer!
July 1, 2002
Some of you may have seen this "pending" World's Record mule deer circulating around the internet during the last few months. Rumor has it that it was taken in Colorado in 2001. Later rumors surfaced stating that it was actually taken in Idaho. The buck is actually from Washington, but it wasn't taken, it was cast.

These are actually cast antlers made from a wood carving done by Ralph Tretheway from Walla Walla, WA. After the carving, Ralph made a cast of the antlers and has sold several copies to the curious.

The Burris Buck is still the Boone and Crockett Club's #1 typical mule deer taken in 1972 from Delores Co., Colorado, by Doug Burris, Jr. It scores 226-4/8 points

Delw

Thanks for the info Ovis. I need to figure out this print shop stuff so I can "enhance" my big game. Wait a minute, I could "enhance" anything?
biggrin.gif

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back