Big Fin's 2019 Shop Cleanout sale

Six boxes (120 pieces) of Federal brass in .308 Win. All of these I am listing are once-fired. PM with offer.

Fourteen boxes of 7mm-08 once-fired brass. Seven boxes of Federal brass and seven boxes of Nosler brass. PM with offer.

Would you consider selling the load sling alone? I have a NICE Frame as well as my new Beartooth 80, but making a stout meat hauling only rig would be sweet.

Thanks for offering, but I will pass on separating.

So this morning I decided it was time to de-junk the shop and the Randy room again. Pretty much a bi-annual event. I started out with a lot of stuff, but when the camera crew got done placing dibs for their family and friends, a lot got spoken for. Trying to see what else I have in this huge pile of sorted gear that might be worth getting rid of.

The crew already took three MR packs and three Yeti coolers. I have one remaining 65 qt Yeti for $125. (Sold) Most everything I have seems to be priced at $125-150. I'm not one to let price get in the way of clearing out my debris pile.

I have a Kona Mountain bike and a Bob trailer. What the heck, may as well price that at $150, also. It has been ridden twice and loaned to a friend for one of his hunts. (Sold)

I have a Remington 700SS in a .270 Win that is stainless with a black synthetic stock. No optics.

I have a Bowtech Experience bow. 60# - 29" adjustable draw length. Comes with a Black Gold Ascent sight and a Ripcord rest. Never been on a hunt, only sighted in.(Sold)

Mystery Ranch NICE Frame with load hauling sling. No bag included, just the load hauler. Never been used, which is dumb, being it was something I just had to have when I was at a MR garage sale.

Leupold BX-4 10x50 binos with Leupold bino harness. (Sold)

I have a 14' V-nose aluminum lightweight cargo trailer. Used for three trips. Doubt this will sell on Hunt Talk.

Like I said, when I'm in the mood, I don't let price get in the way of getting rid of stuff. Make an offer via PM and it might be yours. Don't ask, "What you want for it?" I normally want a lot, but today I am open to something reasonable.

I'll try to get some pictures taken. And who knows what else I might find downstairs while I am doing my inventory and reorganizing things.

Where are you at on the .270 and the nice frame? Interested in both!

Back