Caribou Gear

Big Fin's 2019 Shop Cleanout sale

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
So this morning I decided it was time to de-junk the shop and the Randy room again. Pretty much a bi-annual event. I started out with a lot of stuff, but when the camera crew got done placing dibs for their family and friends, a lot got spoken for. Trying to see what else I have in this huge pile of sorted gear that might be worth getting rid of.

The crew already took three MR packs and three Yeti coolers. I have one remaining 65 qt Yeti for $125. (Sold) Most everything I have seems to be priced at $125-150. I'm not one to let price get in the way of clearing out my debris pile.

I have a Kona Mountain bike and a Bob trailer. What the heck, may as well price that at $150, also. It has been ridden twice and loaned to a friend for one of his hunts. (Sold)

I have a Remington 700SS in a .270 Win that is stainless with a black synthetic stock. No optics.

I have a Bowtech Experience bow. 60# - 29" adjustable draw length. Comes with a Black Gold Ascent sight and a Ripcord rest. Never been on a hunt, only sighted in.(Sold)

Mystery Ranch NICE Frame with load hauling sling. No bag included, just the load hauler. Never been used, which is dumb, being it was something I just had to have when I was at a MR garage sale. (Sold)

Leupold BX-4 10x50 binos with Leupold bino harness. (Sold)

I have a 14' V-nose aluminum lightweight cargo trailer. Used for three trips. Doubt this will sell on Hunt Talk.(Sold)

Like I said, when I'm in the mood, I don't let price get in the way of getting rid of stuff. Make an offer via PM and it might be yours. Don't ask, "What you want for it?" I normally want a lot, but today I am open to something reasonable.

I'll try to get some pictures taken. And who knows what else I might find downstairs while I am doing my inventory and reorganizing things.

Last edited:
Can you please post a picture of bike and trailer?

Is the trailer a tandem axle? mtmuley

Tandem. It is decked out. Made by Cargo Pro Trailers. Drop down ramp door with side door. Extra height. Bought in 2016. Getting ready to put it on Craigslist, if I can figure out how to do that.(Sold)

Last edited:
Another NIB item. WARN ProVantage winch for a SxS or ATV. This was for a Yamaha Viking and comes with the mounting kit for a Viking.

Randy, I don't know what size frame it is, but just drop it off when you are swinging through Iowa next week ( :) )

Is the bowtech legit? I've been filling the piggy bank for a bow to get back into archery...
I'm a 29" draw, is 60 the max?

Is the bowtech legit? I've been filling the piggy bank for a bow to get back into archery...
I'm a 29" draw, is 60 the max?

It's legit. I run my 60# limbs at 62#. I am not sure how much higher 60# limbs can be adjusted to.

If the "most everything price" applies, plus shipping to Colorado, I'm happy to take this one off your hands! Will you pm me if 300 is fair?

Since one of you inquired if I had any brass, I decided I may as well head down to the vault and see what is for sale there. You want ammo and brass at good prices, you won't beat these prices. First, the live ammo I have that I no longer shoot, though most of it is with Nosler bullets on the end of them.

Four boxes of Federal Premium 7mm-08. One of Trophy Copper (Nosler E-Tip) and three boxes of Nosler Partition. All 140 grain.

This ammo retails at $45 per box. You get all four of these for $75, plus shipping, or $90 to your door and I pay shipping. Can only ship live rounds to the Lower 48.
(Sold)

Last edited:
Some more ammo I can't shoot. Federal Premium .300 Win Mag with 180 grain Nosler Partition. This retails for $55 per box. These seven boxes are to your door for $200.

(Sold)

Attachments

• 20190525_212803.jpg
    20190525_212803.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 195
Last edited:
Now for the brass. Just make me an offer via PM. I sold a bunch of it last summer, so I don't have as much as I normally would. Nine full boxes (180 pieces) of Nosler once-fired .308 Win brass.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalton14rocks
Back