PEAX Equipment

Big D, Thumper, Cathunt-mt

sheCat

Ok you guys, I am going to start charging for demolition damages done by YOUR puppies.
Had a box out in the front yard to go to the trash full of those little styrefoam things and guess what??? The demolition team stepped in, I just spent an hour cleaning up their fun with their help.
I wound up putting one little black and tan female in my trash wagon three times with the fork full of trash. You guys are missing a whole bunch of fun!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Shecat was afraid to mention what Johns puppy did!!!!:D:D Turns out he is an escape artist!!!! Big red Moose dog has adopted all of them since we weaned them from the mothers. What a funny site:D bcat

Wait a second here!!! I am sure my pup "Ears", had NOTHING to do with the entire mess!

Just like his owner, he was probably just trying to get the others to stop a ruckus, when along comes SheCat and see's him in with the rest!
So he probably took the blame for the entire thing :rolleyes:

I would also bet that he even got blindsided and tried to make a head rush at Deb and he was the first one to get locked up:D

I say it was definately guilt by association with the rest of them rowdy pups and he was just at the wrong place at the wrong time ;)

That is what got him in trouble to start with!! :D Just make sure he post his own bail and refuses to talk to the judge, because I would not want to see him confined and miss out on the first day of the hunt like them other degenerate pups :eek:

Sorta like a few degenerates I know who end up at the wrong place at the wrong time!!

By the way Deb, did he try to back paw ya or head butt you first when ya grabbed him from behind???

Actually Thumper, your puppy had crawled into an empty dog food sack and was tearing around the yard with it on him cause he couldn't get out. :D :D

Al;riht I will bail him out> seems that ears is not only a trouble maker, but slightly slow! Sorta like could not beat his way out of a wet paper sack :rolleyes:

Why me , always pick the the ones with bad habits :D
Thanks deb for your work and Just send the bill to Big D ;)

I don't see why you couldn't pick yours up, Jason, they are pretty much weaned and eating like little pigs, I am gonna give them their shots today, but they are ready to go anytime now.

Thumper,
The pups look great ears is going to be one hell of a dog, real independnt he does what he wants I will get the pic. posted as soon as I get them back.
:D :D
Cathunt

Thanks CATHUNT-MT,

I have never had a hound named Ears but I like it :D Got to hand it to Cuz 'ns, they are original as they come! I guess B'cat picked him out due to the hounds nature and mine sound to be a lot alike :eek: That could be a good thing. Hope Dennis and John has a good time and don't let them go picking on "ears".
BTW, tell the two if they go writing songs about the legend of ol' ears the might lion pup I get some of the royalities :D
Have fun on the bear trip and if ya'll pick a tune run the tape recorder and send me a copy.
The ballard of the ghost cat and crockett should hit the Asia charts in all the red neck bars :D

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 31 May 2001 16:22: Message edited by: Thumper ]</font>

Actually Thump, I am the culprit for the name!! When he first came out of the dog box and started roaming around, he kept stepping all over his ears and falling down.
I just started calling him ears, but after we thought about it, and watched him for a while, his personality just fits you!
Big D and John just called and said they were in Grand Junction, CO so I don't know if they will make it in tonight or not. If they don't hurry I may have to go to the bait we have been saving for them. :eek:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back