Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Big CO buck full video

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
Last week I posted a link to a trailer video from the big buck Brett Ross shot in Colorado last season while out cow elk hunting.

Here is a link to the entire video. All eight minutes. Gives you even more insight as to the story behind it. Not sure my wife would let me turn down $200K for a set of antlers. In fact, she would be mad if I turned down $200 for a set of antlers. Refreshing to see this kind of a story in contrast to much of what makes the normal magazine article these days.

http://www.gohunt.com/video/colorados-deer

I hope some more bucks like this get shot by guys out looking to fill the freezer. He really needs to work on the "posse pose" if he is going to make the cover of some of these magazines. Saw a photo in Huntun' Fool this month that had a dozen people in the pic. I wonder if the magazines pay "per posse member?"

Cool stuff for sure. That's why we hunt and fish. You never know for sure what you might get. Could not have happened to a better guy unless of course it was me!!!

Awesome buck and video. I knew he would get offered a lot for that deer and I always thought if it was me there was no way I'd sell it ................. but at $200K that would be tempting. Cool story, thanks for sharing the link.

Wonderful story! As much as I like big antlers, I can usually only hold out a day or two during a hunt before it's trigger time as I'm a meat hunter at heart.

Very cool, well done video. Gotta think I would take the money and be OK to live with a replica on my wall.

If they offered to do a replica mount of the antlers for me, I would be tempted to take the money and run. It would make you sick to have something like that stolen.

What a great story! It couldn't have happened to a nicer guy! I just have one word for him (replicas) ha ha

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvrguy
Back