PEAX Equipment

BIG BUCK (Cover of Eastmans)

Moosie

Grand poopa
A good friend of mine shot this buck. He's a local boy that went to NM on a hunt. Aaron is also a Fellow member of DHI (DEER HUNTERS of IDAHO) I'm not going to give out the "FULL" story, Because the full story will be in Eastmans Journal...

http://www.eastmans.com

I encourage anyone that doesn't get that magazine to get it. SOME awsome critters in there.....

This buck will also be fetured in "LOWLAND mulies Vol. II" ... I have seen the first video "LoWLAND mulies vol. 1" and the 2nd one should be just as hot !!!!! I can sell you the Video (either one) from here if anyone is interested... It should be out in a few WEEKS I think !!!! I'll have to give Steve a call. THE guy that makes them (Steve A.) is another friend of mine and the Past president of DHI.

ANYWAYS.. this buck scores WELL and is 13th all time in NM.

ALL I can say is someday I'd like a TRASHY buck like this !!!! WOW !!!!

HowellBuck.jpg

I know Aaron H. well and know that he hunted VERY hard for this buck.... HE spends as much time in the field in Idaho like our "GREENHORN" does with his hunts. He does his research and is TOP in my book of Deer hunters. This was no "GIMMY" buck by ANY means !!! I'm trying to get him to register but like most people that hunt hard.. THEY must work hard too.... TIME is dificult to come by.

ANYWWAYS... WHAT ya think ?!/?!?!

Yeah its not that bad of a buck but theres plenty of them up Dukes Creek next to wild goats creek on the south side of marble top mnt......HA

Awsome Trash Factor Buck.

Oscar, how much for the vids?

:cool:

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 01-10-2002 06:16: Message edited by: danr55 ]</font>

HOly cow that's a big antelope. But MOOSIE, wasn't it taken by Pug Doykins Outfitters from Encampment Wyoming? Those guys always get the big ones.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rimfire45
Back