Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Biden and Fetterman 2024

I’m totally enjoying the mental picture of Trump wearing a Dutton Ranch jacket telling Biden and Fetterman, “Maryjane must be legal in your state. Have another puff”.

Or, offering a grandfatherly bit of wisdom. “Keep your friends close and your enemas closer.”
Yeah, I can see stoned and confused Biden telling Trump how he f-ed this country up...and Trumps smug, insolent reaction.
The mental picture of our politicians and citizens right down to local levels is pathetic. I can't even joke about it.

Toughest man I’ve ever met was named Francis, but he went by Roy.
If I was a man named Francis, I’d like to be called Francis. I’d be a buff dude. And if someone was talking smack, they’d get a beat down. Then his friends would make fun of him by saying “dude you got beat up by a man named Francis”.

That’s a physical and mental beatdown. Operating efficiency.

Thanks for that, love me some Hagar. Best thing that happened to Van Halen

Oh chit, you didn't!

Hagar took Van Halen down Barry Manilow lane...

Roth is and will forever be the epic bad ass singer of Van Halen.

3TRJOS.gif

I went to HS with the Van Halens. They were cool then. Unknown outside Pasadena. Back yard parties that brought out the LASD & PPD.

Got back from the Nam and things went to hell in satin pants.
Never went to a concert either.
But I played the music and puffed on a white Owl of my making and things were cool.

I plan on not voting for any jerks and rolling a biggie.
Carry on you gennies.

So Biden and Fetterman are standing in line at the checkout counter in front of @Southern Elk when Biden pulls out his checkbook. Southern Elk is starting to get pissed when Donald Trump walks in wearing a Dutton Ranch Yellowstone jacket and says…

#yourbestpunchlinehere
and says.... "Hey, you guys want a ride to the Train Station?" Biden says "I do, I do, I love trains" Fetterman says "Brain station? What's a brain?".

And the Bee Gees held the #1 song when this released... Go figure. Haha!

@hank4elk , went to private school at the end of 210 fwy, until kicked out. Joined the commonly referenced, "Briggs Pigs". Hah! Small world.
PHS & Evening HS. There were orchards and homes then the 210. Night parties in Eaton Canyon & golf course.

I am having a little trouble with the original joke. I assume Fetterman is included because he had a stroke and suffers from depression, probably related to the stroke. I didn't think anyone over the age of 12 would ever make fun of someone for something like that. But maybe that's just me though. I mean, my mom did die of a stroke and my cousin limps around with his right arm curled up close to his chest and talks out of one side of his mouth while drooling out of the other side. Then there is my neighbor who suffered horribly from depression right up until the moment he spattered his brains all over his bedroom ceiling with a 12 gauge. So maybe my sense of humor is just off a bit.

As far as the name Francis goes. You don't ever want to be called Francis. I know a guy named Francis. He goes by the name of Joe, but he is still a Francis. First off, he is a germaphobe to the point that everything he touches has to be disinfected. Then he is a vegetarian, not because he doesn't like to eat meat or kill animals but because his wife told him he is a vegetarian. The last time I talked to him he told me that he is spending over $100 a month feeding stray cats. I don't know if all that is because of his name but I sure wouldn't take a chance and name a son Francis.

And the Bee Gees held the #1 song when this released... Go figure. Haha!

@hank4elk , went to private school at the end of 210 fwy, until kicked out. Joined the commonly referenced, "Briggs Pigs". Hah! Small world.
MRS grew up in the Rosemead-El Monte triangle. Small world. The VH boys played in the neighborhood a lot.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back