BHA Rendezvous 2021

MThuntr

Looks like I tend to start these conversations each year so why not again 2021. I may try to make it but it will be a last minute decision.

Come join us for the 10th Annual North American Rendezvous! After a year of virtual events, we’re ready to kick it old school...by getting together in the great outdoors! From June 3rd through the 5th we’ll be gathered at the historic Fort Missoula Complex, in Missoula, Montana, where you’ll be able to camp onsite and experience all the great components that the Rendezvous has to offer. You can expect old favorites like Campfire Stories and the Wild Game Cook-Off, and some new additions like the Bison Breakdown and Conservation Carnival. As always, we'll have a full roster of seminars and workshops to boost your knowledge and hone your backcountry skills.​

Buy your tickets and reserve your campsite today and get ready to join your fellow Public Land Owners under the Big Sky for a safe and socially distant gathering that will be one for the ages! The weather in Montana in early June can be hot and sunny, cold and snowy, or anywhere in between. Please make sure to bring ample warm clothes and waterproof rain gear. The entire Rendezvous will be outside. Prepare accordingly. Please consider bringing your own camp chair. BHA will have Crazy Creek chairs on site for purchase, but no other seating will be provided. Only meal included during the weekend is Saturday night – all other meals will be either food truck or cook-your-own in your own camp or at the communal cooking area. Click here for our refund policy.

We’re also going Virtual this year, so if you can’t make the trip to Montana, you can still experience all the fun, information and shenanigans that the Rendezvous has to offer. Purchase your ticket below and get access to all the seminars, storytelling, butchering, wild game cook-off, trivia, and more! It’s the next best thing to being there in person.

WHEN​

June 03, 2021 at 4pm - June 05, 2021

WHERE​

Fort Missoula
Fort Missoula Rd
Missoula, MT 59804
United States

You were one year late on the fence pulling too!

Full disclosure: it wasn’t from the Buffalo Trace, I was just sleepy after a long day of pulling fence.

I think I am gonna get up at dark thirty and drive over Lolo on Saturday. I'll bring Big Agnes in case I need to crash.

Heading up Friday or more likely Saturday. If anyone is heading south after and likes Rodeo, they're heavily promoting this bareback Riggin' Rally in Darby as drawing top riders:

Cheers

Headed out as soon as ride gets here. Looking like some stellar weather for an outdoor rende.

I"m there Friday and Saturday. Looks like lucky weather for an outdoor rendezvous. Hope to see you there. Introduce yourself!

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back