Best trophy Room I have ever seen

Just proof that money can buy whatever you want. Cool to see but not my cup of tea. Or maybe I'm just jealous I'm not a millionaire. Oh well I'll stick to praying for one sheep tag in my life.

I think they all pale in comparison to this one, or so I've heard(and seen Pics), it has a bar and a "path" through it, 15,000 sq ft so I'm told. This will be my first time there. If you're in Colorado this night come and see.

This year the Rocky Mountain Bighorn Society Life Member brunch has been replaced by a Friday evening Life Member social hosted by Jeff and Jann Demaske! If you enjoyed the 2018 Friday Evening Social and “Sheep Mountain”, you won’t want to miss this! Join us for an evening of cocktails, appetizers, door prizes and more at the Demaske trophy room – 15,000 square feet of trophies and art from around the world. The social is free to life members; all others can purchase tickets for $25. Transportation will be available from Embassy Suites.

I'm more impressed by walking into a house filled with hard earned diy public land heads. I've met a few of these collectors and most wouldn't cross the street without a guide or cutting a cheque.

I guess that's the subjective nature of the definition of a trophy though.

To each their own but I couldn't agree more.

Wow, I hardly know how to respond to that. Amazing. I hope he remembers every minute of it, or at least wrote all the stories down!

Some of his stories are in Orvis and other magazines. He has told me some crazy stories about hunting in places like Afghanistan (before I went there to hunt 2 legged animals) with the warlords as his security/guides. He would keep $20K in cash to get himself out of a jam.

I'm more impressed by walking into a house filled with hard earned diy public land heads. I've met a few of these collectors and most wouldn't cross the street without a guide or cutting a cheque.

I guess that's the subjective nature of the definition of a trophy though.
I’m a public land hunter that has never had a guide and will never have anything near this to display. That doesn’t mean that I can’t appreciate the life long persuite of a man that dedicated himself to hunting all of these animals. Yes it took a $hit load of money and had guides/PH’s along the way. I have personally heard his stories about how hard some of these hunts were. So I still respect it even though it’s not something that I could/would do.

Don’t get me wrong. I’d love some vacations where somebody took me somewhere really cool and I’d have to hike around, enjoy cool campsites and companions - and the ultra spendy wall decoration as a fine memory. I’d be all over that life if I had the cash. My rec room would look a lot different than it does now. I’d have some monkeys, elephants, a life sized giraffe, Cecil and some bigger elk, deer and antelope.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back