Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Best online stores

I try to buy everything off local folks. When I can't, I go to Cabelas on line.
Shop locally support your neighbor.

I shop locally if, with shipping, the cost is within about $5-$10. Other wise I shop around on the net.

I shop Cabelas only if I feel rich and want to spend 5-30% more on optics but otherwise I buy from Bear Basin, and Midway, and Basspro shops...

Heres a little example with Cabelas

Weaver Grand Slam 3x10x40 (awsome scope, equal to a Vari X III)

Cabelas------$324 :eek: $85 more???
Midway-------$250
Bear Basin---$239

Basspro doesn't carry Weaver, but their other lines such as Leupold, are about $20 than Cabelas for everything... I only buy from cabelas when I can't find it any place else.

The onle deal on optics that I have EVER seen at cabelas is the Ziess Clasic binos... they were about $100 cheaper than any competitors!

SWFA's sample list usually has some good deals on optics if one is willing to buy used and able to wait for exactly what they want.

SWFA (riflescopes.com) is good if you already know what you want. The specials at Midway, Mid-South, Natchez, Graf & Sons, etc. can all be great. I got a $400+ Leupold silver VX-III for $200+ on sale at Midway.

Cabela's has gotten very competitive on their prices for reloading components - they used to be higher than the others.

I generally get all my guns and scopes from one store in Idaho Falls. If I find something I want at a yard sale, then I supoort the neighbor and buy it locally. ;) I have bought a couple of rifles, a revolver, a compound bow, a crossbow, and a new Leupold scope locally and saved some serious cash, resold some of it and made some pretty good cash.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skywagon
Back