Best news!

• Thread starter Deleted member 38069
  • Start date
Congratulations! Enjoy it, it goes by too fast. Not long ago I was driving through Bozeman and saw the hospital where our oldest was born. She’s 22, but it seems like yesterday.
Sobering. I’ll be sure to enjoy the ride, thanks!

May he be a constant reminder of your healing, a Blessing to his parents, and a reason for you to be a better man and dad.

Congratulations to the whole extended family.
Thanks for the kind words!

Congrats! But my advice on the guns is gonna have you shaking your head for a moment. Don't buy a .410. 2 reasons, first and foremost, they go flying by that stage so fast that they hardly use it. Second, a youngster already struggles enough being successful, handicapping them with a .410 just makes it harder for them. Find one you can borrow to get him started a little, then jump to a 20 ga semiauto!

Congrats! But my advice on the guns is gonna have you shaking your head for a moment. Don't buy a .410. 2 reasons, first and foremost, they go flying by that stage so fast that they hardly use it. Second, a youngster already struggles enough being successful, handicapping them with a .410 just makes it harder for them. Find one you can borrow to get him started a little, then jump to a 20 ga semiauto!
I’ll second this. I wish I had never started on a .410, ammo is more expensive than 20ga and the patterns much less dense. 20’s are the way to go if youngsters can hack the recoil. Luckily, Boomer’s got at least a couple years to go before this is too much of a concern! 😉👍

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gcporteous
Back