Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Best news!

• Thread starter Deleted member 38069
  • Start date
Congrats!

I'm putting votes in now. He needs a 22-250 .22 .300wm .7mm

Probably 2 or 3 st.croix 6'6" mediumlight ultra fast jigging rods

full line of optics particularly Swarovski

And to have bonus points in 6 states by 2022....

Just to name a few.
Way ahead of you! I bought a Benelli Legacy that will be passed on to him, when ready. That’s his upland gun. He’ll certainly need; a deer gun, duck gun, elk gun! Definitely a nice .410 and a .22!!! 🤣🤣

Very cool! Congrats! Once you start your family you can’t imagine life without them.

It will be more challenging than any hunt you've ever done, but far more rewarding than any trophy! There is nothing like it, if you want him to hunt just don't call him Hunter - seen that not pan out. Enjoy the ride.

My second boy was due 16th May this year, popped out on the 9th and we almost didn't make the hospital, been in a hurry since.

I think my eldest just may turn into a hunter...
20200920_194757.jpg

Congrats sir! My 2nd (boy) is due in 4 weeks. Best thing that'll happen to you.

Just note I am not going to let you win that knife for him in our league though ;)

Congrats Boomer! Wife and I had our first Oct 12. Baby girl and I watch hunting and bushcraft videos at all hours of the night and she watches baking and house decorating videos with her mama.
Start training for sleep deprivation, similar to BUDS or E&E school. Lol

That’s fantastic news Boomer, congratulations to you and your wife. If your experience is anything like mine, you will never be more happy and fulfilled, nor more worn TF out.

Congrats sir! My 2nd (boy) is due in 4 weeks. Best thing that'll happen to you.

Just note I am not going to let you win that knife for him in our league though ;)
I couldn’t win that league even if y’all benched everyone! I chalked that league up to a loss already!

My youngest of three just turned 4. Cherish every moment, especially the hard ones. They all go quick in the end. Much congrats, kids are an awesome adventure!.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back