Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Beretta AL390 Gold Mallard for sale

pharmerjohnson

I have a Beretta AL390 Gold Mallard 12 gauge for sale. It is in very good condition. It has not marks on it that I see. Comes with 3 chokes, choke wrench, manual, and box. This is a beautiful, light weight shotgun. I have owned it for a long time, but have fired it very little. $850 shipped to your FFL in the CONUS.

Attachments

• Beretta 2.jpg
    Beretta 2.jpg
    193.1 KB · Views: 119
  • Beretta 3.jpg
    Beretta 3.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 122
  • Bretta 1.jpg
    Bretta 1.jpg
    230.1 KB · Views: 113
For the price, I can't believe it's still sitting around.

Beautiful shot gun. Tempted. But I doubt at my age I go out much anymore.

It is a beauty. I hope someone makes you an offer.

I was shotgun shopping today and didn’t find anything that looked this nice, looks to be a good deal on a sweet gun. Somebody needs to pick this one up

Beretta 390, arguably one of the best autos ever built. Only gun I ever sold that I regret. Good luck with sale.

I have a Beretta AL390 Gold Mallard 12 gauge for sale. It is in very good condition. It has not marks on it that I see. Comes with 3 chokes, choke wrench, manual, and box. This is a beautiful, light weight shotgun. I have owned it for a long time, but have fired it very little. $850 shipped to your FFL in the CONUS.

@pharmerjohnson

I sent you 2 PMs the past week with no response. I see that you log in at least once a day but haven't responded to my PMs? PM if you are still interested in potentially selling the gun

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalton14rocks
Back