Yeti GOBOX Collection

Ben Pearson

Whiskers

I bought some used archerey equipment about 10 years ago off a friend that was unemployed at the time and needed money. One of the items was an old hip quiver, that I hung on the wall in my den. Today while cleaning up some odds and ends, I put some arrows in this old quiver and something was laying in the bottom. Turns out its a bunch of Ben Pearson 2 blade broadheads still on the original cards. Anybody know if these are worth anything?? They are made for wooden shafts. Also field points for wooden shafts.

Probably not.. Just send them to me ...
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

It's worth alot to your buddy that needed the Money I'm sure !! What a good friend ya are !

Do a search on ebay!

For a while I would put an ad in our local paper and buy recurves for 25 or 50 and sell them on ebay for MUCH more ....most of the time anyway!
I kept all the REALLY cool stuff though!
One I still shoot is a bear grizzly that does not have a scratch on it ... its the same year as me 1965
biggrin.gif

good luck!

The fella I bought the stuff from has passed on. I wanted to loan him the money, but he wouldn't do it that way. For $400 I received two Ithaca Model 37's, with additional barrels. A Ruger Mark II (I beleive that was the number) semi auto 22 cal pistol. A hand made bow (he made it and hunted with it)A dozen handmade arrows, a wall rack for the bow and arrows, and the quiver. Its a good looking bow and the arrows are all fletched with feathers looks nice hanging on the wall. I am gonna post the broadheads on ebay, see what hits.

Anyone know if Ben Pearson is still in business? If not approximatley when did they go out?

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 08-26-2003 03:57: Message edited by: Whiskers ]</font>

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back