Bella, October 2008-April 30, 2021

Thanks all...she had been ailing, and I thought I was prepared. But it's tough to see my wife and our other Golden hurting. We've decided to find a pup sooner than later. She gave us and the grandchildren much joy....13 years was a gift. Miss her helping with the coffee and reminding me it was breakfast time this morning.

This a good place for Dog people....

Sorry to hear this. So dang hard to lose them. We have had two goldens that have passed over the years. Such great family members. You gave each other the best life!

Sorry to hear that, Harley. Never an easy time. The warm memories will hopefully fill some of the void.

Sorry to hear. My neighbor just lost his dog, it’s usually tougher to deal with than we think. We talk about our past pets all the time. Some have been gone many years but provided a lot of good memories.

So sorry for your loss. They sure have a way of burrowing right into the fabric of your life. Seems like we don’t even realize the extent until they’re gone. Hope 13 years of memories provide some smiles through the tears.

Oooff. Very sorry to hear.

Someone once told me that "a dog is part of your life but you are all of their lives". I am sure you made it special for her.

Back