Yeti GOBOX Collection

Beer for Smokes

JoseCuervo

Sometimes you see some pretty funny things on Craigslist.......

Beer for Smokes (caldwell)

Reply to: [email protected]

Date: 2009-03-10, 12:55PM MDT

Here's the deal: I have 14 cans of cold Bud Light in my frig. I do not have smokes. I will trade the 14 cans of beer to anyone who will bring 1 pack of Marlboro 100's and 1 pack of Camel Filters to exchange for the beer. (adults only - not going to jail for contributing to a minor) Email for address if interested.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Not even sure this one is legal......

bear hunting helper (idaho)

Reply to: [email protected]
Date: 2009-03-08, 8:30PM MDT

need an experenced bear hunter to help me bait and stalk bear idaho call fred 713-9085

You gotta like somebody looking out for the ex-

do u have a car u can give my x wife (boise)

Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-03-10, 12:53PM MDT

x needs car to get to store and doctors for kids . jason

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 1068945638

Uhhhh...... that fails to address the original issue of needing a pack of Marlboros and Camels!!!!! Doh!:eek:

no it doesn't

there all going to have a party.
after the guy with the x trades the guy with the for the beer the guy a new guy will bring a car(bear hunter), so because only one has a vehicle they all meet at the x's moms house to exchange items. since the kids are in school and the x's mom and dad are at work.
Now there all sitting there chatting it up trying to figure out what to do with 14 cans of beer 2 packs of smokes and a car. after drinking the first beer ( idaho women are easy) she takes off her clothes and thanks the first guy for the car, then the second guy , she makes her x watch( this is how they do it in idaho right?)
so now there is 13 cans of beer 2 packs of smokes and a car, the 2 guys are wiped out sound asleep on the lawn furniture of x's parents home, the x is using the mom and dads garden hose to wash off, the x husband grabs the 13 cans of beer 2 pack of smokes the guys bear tag and his wallet walks out the front door gets in the new/used vehicle and goes bear hunting.

;)

no it doesn't

there all going to have a party.
after the guy with the x trades the guy with the for the beer the guy a new guy will bring a car(bear hunter), so because only one has a vehicle they all meet at the x's moms house to exchange items. since the kids are in school and the x's mom and dad are at work.
Now there all sitting there chatting it up trying to figure out what to do with 14 cans of beer 2 packs of smokes and a car. after drinking the first beer ( idaho women are easy) she takes off her clothes and thanks the first guy for the car, then the second guy , she makes her x watch( this is how they do it in idaho right?)
so now there is 13 cans of beer 2 packs of smokes and a car, the 2 guys are wiped out sound asleep on the lawn furniture of x's parents home, the x is using the mom and dads garden hose to wash off, the x husband grabs the 13 cans of beer 2 pack of smokes the guys bear tag and his wallet walks out the front door gets in the new/used vehicle and goes bear hunting.

;)

Sounds simple enough to me....and I've never even been to Idaho!

Sounds simple enough to me....and I've never even been to Idaho!

Idaho is a pretty simple place, the state flower is a potatoe. Girls get nekid on one beer, and there is only one running car in the whole state.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reedgar
Back