Caribou Gear

Been awhile

imported_Cody

I have been here for along time but get busy and leave for months. It's good seeing you all here still! As some of you know I had a few discs sucked out and cadaver bones and metal put in my neck from my archery elk hunt. Well I donataed a youth only antelope hunt to a Wyoming wildlife organization and I wound up with a 13 YO gal from Cheyenne. Long story short I kept my word and took her out 2,5 weeks after surgery, last friday. She killed a 14 3/8" buck on our first stalk and she was stoked! I think I had as much pleasure teaching her about an animal and then pursuing it. Then I spent saterday and sunday in the hottub trying to recover. I am only supposed to lift 15 lbs and that goat needed loaded. Thank God I drove right up to him. Anyhow lots of elk this year some ice deer ect. If I can ever figure this pic post thing out I will send a few photos of the gal and her buck. Anyhow, glad to be back and did not see one hundred posts on the .270 versas 06 lol Anyhow we all know the .270 wins hands down lmao!

Cody

You kept your word to that young lady and took care of buisness...
Somthing she'll never forget..
Job well done...
cool.gif

Back