Beau Batys Wyoming elk hunt

OverlordBear

Thank you Randy for giving us this video. It was incredible watching Beau get blessed on top of all of the hard work he does, it is a powerful story. The scenery was incredible and Beau is a great on camera talent. Hunt talk crew is probably by far the most humble and relatable group of video hunters out there. Thanks for being great advocates for public lands and taking us along on your adventures.

Beau’s humility and gratitude was inspirational. So glad he’s well. That smile and positivity is something to watch. I almost enjoy watching him more than @Big Fin himself which is blasphemous I know. I also really enjoy the chance to see Marcus. Good guy and good hunter.

Needless to say, Randy’s plan of expanding filming to include his crew is great. And by the time Randy is back on camera I’m excited to see that old guy again!

Thanks for the show Randy and team.

Great adventure !! Very refreshing to see a hunter on video just happy to be there chasing elk with friends … No black face paint, not trying to sing, and not trying to tell the world that he the greatest hunter on the planet. Thank you for sharing !!

I also binged the you tube episodes over Thanksgiving. Thoroughly enjoyed all of them. I was a little surprised that I actually found myself really caring and pulling for these guys on the day by day hunts. I can’t say I get that feeling watching any other show. Thanks for bringing us an incredible cast of characters to root for.

Beau seems to be top notch! He is such a positive energy. I'll watch any / every show he is a part of in Randy's videos. I took my WY bull within a couple of hundred yards from where Beau did. We saw a handful of Griz in that area. Very tough hunt for sure, and that fella makes it look easy with those llamas! Great job to Beau.

The handful of times I've interacted with Beau he's been great. I really enjoy all the episodes with him in it. I really think he and Kara are the two hidden stars! Sorry BF :)

Very cool hunt! Congrats to all and thanks for sharing!

That country sure looked familiar. I need to get on google earth and double check an area that I've hunted in the past. Not many places you can pack in 9 miles and be walking on a road.

Enjoyed time I spent with Beau 2 summers ago. He has such positive energy. Fun watching video series of him and rooting him on.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back