Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Bear/Trophy Ridge customer service

heelerdog

Getting ready for the bow opener in California X zones in two weeks. Shooting the bow some on Saturday. While making an adjustment I bumped the housing of my Trophy Ridge Matrix Guide Series sight. After the bump, a slight bump nothing major, the sight housing falls off. I shoot an email on Saturday, and call on Monday. They never asked what happened. Just asked left or right handed, and color. Said they were going to ship it right out. I only asked for a new support arm by the way. (Doesn't mean I'm not hoping for a new sight though.) Just wanted to say that's good customer service. Now if the damn UPS guy would get here. What can Brown do for me? Bring me my stuff.

Good cust. service there! Nice to hear, but cripey heeler look where you live .... poor fuggin UPS guys probably has a stiff neck following the breadcrumbs out to your place - gonna cost the Brown team more in gas than they made in postage :D :D

dang modocers ;)

That's just wrong, but I'll let it slide. You have probably increased your brain damage 80 percent breathing all that smoke way down there at the base of the hill. I know there really isn't anything as more than 100 percent, but I'm certain medical science has made an exception in your case.

--------------------------------BREAKING NEWS------------------------
OP- The New England Journal of Medicine has confirmed what was once thought impossible, more than one hundred percent brain damage. Doctor Phakkfcoehnbvc Hanfdiirpdm confirms a California man, known as MarvB on an internet forum board "Huntalk.com", does in fact have one hundred forty six point three (146.3) percent brain damage. Dr. Hanfdiirpdm blames the amount of damage on MarvB's steady diet of homemade alcohol, rubbing alcohol, Windex when he's out of alcohol, and breathing smoke. Dr. Hanfdiirpdm stated B's symptoms include drooling, staring at shiny objects for long periods of time, and random unintelligble outbursts similar to Tourette's Syndrom. Dr. Hanfdiirpdm stated there is hope however as MarvB can be used in research to further study the possibility of reversing brain damage. Hanfdiirpdm stated as they would not technically be conducting animal testing he expected no resistance from any groups.

Now that's just plain mean :D

Where's the Dr/Patient confidentiality anyway? I'm gonna call my lawyer...soon as he heals up from the dog bites...hmmmm, do you think he and the Dr. are related ???

A Redding man accused of assaulting and threatening his common-law wife with a handgun was arrested Thursday after he was found hiding in brush and bitten by a police dog.

Bouachanh Phetchamphone, 29, was arrested on suspicion of making felony criminal threats, being a felon in possession of a firearm and ammunition, spousal abuse and resisting arrest, a Redding police spokesman said.

Officers were called Thursday morning to the 500 block of Buckeye Terrace after receiving a domestic violence report in which a man was allegedly threatening a woman with a handgun, said Redding police Sgt. Eric Wallace.

The suspect ran away as police approached, but a police dog later found him hiding in the brush, Wallace said. Phetchamphone was uncooperative and was bitten by the canine, he said.

Do you have any idea what happens when you laugh with a mouth of half chewed potato chips? I do. You start choking on said chips, then the shards of potato chips go down your gullet. Dammit I think I'm bleeding. Very funny sir. I bow to your superiority in the arena of the drawn out smart ass commentary.:D

Going to the back up sight, they sent the wrong part. The right part is on it's way, but I very highly doubt it'll get here in time for the opener next weekend. That sucks, but that's the way it goes. I'm just glad I have a back up. Still happy with the customer service , chit happens.

Back