Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Bear Pics

Quick Draw

I am looking for pics of LIVE bears either scratching a tree or walking away to the right of a tree. So I can start getting the Beartree Outfitters bussiness cards and shirts and hats going, but I can't find the right picture to go with the tree picture that I have. So if you guys and help me that woudl be great.
Quick Draw

QD...Go to the Google search engine....enter bear tree...click on images...and search....there are some fantastic pics.

These were pulled off video I took 2 weeks ago. The quality isn't great, sorry. Is this what you're looking for?

Corey

Bear_Idaho_2004e.jpg

Bear_Idaho_2004g.jpg

Bear_Idaho_2004d.jpg

WA's OutdoorsChick,
BearTree Outfitters is the hunting part of the business my dad and I are starting. And he said that since I came up with the name of the hunting part and all these idea's for it I get to actually put it together, so I'm looking for pictures of bears to kind of cut and paste on to another picture then animate it for the website and all that. BUT for the cards and flyers adn things like that I'm going to keep it simple. When I actually get an idea down on paper I'll have to show you to get your opinion on it.
Quick Draw

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back