Caribou Gear

Be honest about your Wyoming elk app!

Regular LE 2 party app. 3.5 avg. Somebody has to draw the tag(s) Good luck to all. May 16th is right around the corner;)
I appreciate states that don't make you pay for the tag, then hold on to your money for 3+ months lol. I've yet to fully understand why they do that.

I appreciate states that don't make you pay for the tag, then hold on to your money for 3+ months lol. I've yet to fully understand why they do that.
Im not as worried about them holding my money as the late date to tell u if u draw. It makes it to late to put in for anything else.

You can blame @JM77 and I for that one, even though its a WOGA problem why your money is being held.

Same reason you blame the Residents here for the special fee increase.

I would like to know how much the WY game and fish makes in interest holding the money. I don't have any problem with them doing it...just curious. Hope they use it for habitat, feeding, etc.

It ain't a thread if RJ doesn't bitch about something.

In again in the special with 0.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rds
Back