Bass fishing rods...

jlong17

I have several high quality (G-loomis) fishing rods that I am looking to either sale or trade for hunting gear. Does anyone on here have an interest in bass fishing:)

Jake

I may be interested though would appreciate some rod details and asking price.

Seems most items are reasonably accessible via Amazon or local Craigslist due to personal shipping costs. I do enjoy purchasing / trading with fellow HT members. Comaraderie trade / purchase.

I have several bait casting rods, as well as some light weight trout stuff. Like you said Sytes, I'd rather deal with fellow Hunt Talkers than Craigslist rejects lol. Here are the specifics:
- (2) G-Loomis IMX MBR 782C: 6' 6" Medium, Fast action $120 each
- (1) G-Loomis GL2 SR 541: 4' 6" Ultra Light, Moderate action $80
- (1) G-Loomis GL3 SR 6010-2: 5' Ultra Light, Moderate action $100

If anyone wants to trade, I am open to that as well! I'm looking for a new hunting pack if you want all 4 rods :)

I am a newbie to hunting after spending most my life trout fishing, and competitive bass fishing. I have a TON of stuff that I might consider selling or trading in the future... just too much to list on here. But, if your looking for something specific just let me know- chances are I have it.

Jake

Jake,
Where are you in SoCal? I'm in the Ventura area and in need of some fishing gear, could save us both on shipping. Not sure if you're interested in getting into archery hunting but I've got a used bowtech setup that's ready to hunt.

Clint

I use pretty much all spinning gear when bass fishing otherwise I would have been interested.

Jake,
Where are you in SoCal? I'm in the Ventura area and in need of some fishing gear, could save us both on shipping. Not sure if you're interested in getting into archery hunting but I've got a used bowtech setup that's ready to hunt.

Clint

Hey Clint. I'm Located in Yucaipa, a couple hours from your location. I have sold the two 6' 6" rods, but I still have the smaller trout rods available if your interested. I actually just purchased a new bow hunting setup, so I'm all good there... if you have any packs, spotting scopes, camo, or other hunting gear then let me know. Thanks!!

jake

Jake,
don't really need the trout stuff but thanks. I do have a Kifaru Timberline 2 with Duplex frame I'm considering getting rid of. Let me think about that one and I'll PM you if I do decide to let it go.

Welcome to your new addiction btw.

Clint

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back