Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Baseball Fans?

If You are a die hard BB fan You gotta take a visit to Phoenix for spring training. 15 teams all in the Valley. That's what sucks about Florida ,is they are all spread across the state. in AZ. they don't have to travel. Everyplace is right there. I know the teams love it too. No travel exspence. And every seat in the house is good, You are not up in a nose bleed section. In march You get all the sun Ya need and can play some golf too......BOB!
Been going for 14 years now. I must say though some of the ticket prices are getting ridiculous. Giants lawn tickets are almost 40 bucks and the Doyers think they should sell tickets at regular season prices. I'll still be there next year on St. Patricks day though.

I love the game. I have tickets to the Giants vs Rockies the 28th of June, I guess the wife will be going since I will be at work.

Good point. The NFL has the best system with revenue sharing that seems to spread the love to where teams rise and fall but have opportunity to be competitive. Of course money is only part of winning. Look at that disaster in Miami.

Lots of respect for Ripken. Old school player who dedicated his entire career to Baltimore and never got a ring.

Ripken actually won a ring in 1983 when they beat the Phillies. You could say its been a little light since...

Well, guess I will have to start.....yawn....watching....yawn...that fast moving game since NHL is over and I can't find international rugby on my TV.....at least it is faster then cricket.....or golf....
Oh, go Orioles, go Braves! Well for that matter go Tigers, go Pirates....make at least somewhat interesting.....
When does college football start? We may beat .500 this year!!

Last edited:
I hate soccer. I don't even consider it a sport. I know a few guys will hate me for saying that , but it was always the thing where Kids that couldn't play a real sport whould go do. Any one can run around a field and occasionally kick a ball. I had 1 son who couldn't walk and chew gum at the same time but he played 1 year of soccer. The other son who hated soccer was a stud at all sports. Too Euro of a game for Me. Fans fight after the game for fun. High IQ. No 3pointers, Home runs or touchdowns.......BOB!

Back