Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Banner Year For Grouse

It's been way too long since I've killed a grouse and I'm getting awfully twitchy. I'll be hunting prairie chickens in Minnesota this weekend and if I get my two early, I have a feeling my truck will be heading east in search of ruffies.

grouse, oh no,,,

I spent a few days in the little belts in the snow week before last, no elk but I did loose a few arrows to the grouse gods,, after I miss the first one a time or two, pretty soon the quiver is empty, back to the truck more arrows, more grouse, look for more arrows, repeat, about 3 hours before we limited out, seen lots of grouse everyday, would like to take the wirehairs back with a shotgun,,,

I kinda like this website. People are talking about me already.

Speaking of me...

Travis

deflave, did you get the grouse with the throwing knife, or whack 'me on the head with your bottle?

It seems like your a well known newby. Welcome. Don't mess up HuntTalk, it's pretty good. :)

I have to go grouse hunting, I haven't killed one all year. I see them every day, and they are very dumb right now, at least in my area...

Attachments

• IMG_0707.JPG
    IMG_0707.JPG
    238.8 KB · Views: 368
  • IMG_0711.JPG
    IMG_0711.JPG
    58.1 KB · Views: 500
  • IMG_0691.JPG
    IMG_0691.JPG
    128.8 KB · Views: 371
Travis, you should go elk hunting again. Just remember to grab the right ammo box this time......grin

I swear, elk can tell who drew a tag in the area they're standing in, and who didn't..:rolleyes:

Attachments

• IMG_0753.JPG
    IMG_0753.JPG
    226.9 KB · Views: 488
  • IMG_0762.JPG
    IMG_0762.JPG
    199.4 KB · Views: 391
deflave, did you get the grouse with the throwing knife, or whack 'me on the head with your bottle?

It seems like your a well known newby. Welcome. Don't mess up HuntTalk, it's pretty good. :)

Bro!

I only shoot nature's winged gifts with the finest of winged'ed gift killers.

And that is the 20 gauge Benelli M2.

Dave

Travis, you should go elk hunting again. Just remember to grab the right ammo box this time......grin

I swear, elk can tell who drew a tag in the area they're standing in, and who didn't..:rolleyes:

Elk hunting is stupid.

Birds and bunnies. Let's do this.

Travis

Bro!

I only shoot nature's winged gifts with the finest of winged'ed gift killers.

And that is the 20 gauge Benelli M2.

Dave

Yeah, in Have a midget goose gun spray painted flat black is probably considered a "fine" upland gun.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back