Bambistews 2012 brown bear hunt

....waxing.

bowling.gif

NHY... where do you come up with the stuff you do!? That is funny!

The livest hunt ever updated!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok guys here is the latest update from b-stew and the guide, indian larry. For those of you that do not know, Indian Larry became a guide this year so he's kind of a big deal now. B-stew is his last client for the year.......

Here is the guide warming up for the hunt:
View attachment 31741

Guide's always get to try the new stuff before it comes out. Here is the new mountain house freezed dried doughnuts:
View attachment 31739

Bambistew took a page out of the playbook of a silly montana antelope hunter:
View attachment 31740

Yes folks, that is the FIRST BE THE DECOY BEAR! Its still a prototype but it does smell like bacon! So it is only a matter of time before a bear falls for it!

And sadly we have to report the first fatality of the trip. Bushwacking in the brush we found the skull of the little red head girl from the wendys commercials/logo. Yes, her name is wendy. We have notified her family. This really put a damper on the mood.

View attachment 31742

RIP Wendy RIP

Last edited:
Should this thread really be in the big game section??? Too many funny posts for serious hunters.:hump:

In lieu of flowers wends family would like everyone to eat a baconator in her honor on Monday oct 1st

I was a long weekend, i may or may not have been in the hospital but i do know KUIU HARDCORE gear is not fire proof. A lot happened i don't have a full update but here is something to pass the time. Wyo couldn't stand sitting at home so he came down sunday. He managed to do his very first tent pop while bambi was out hunting. Bambi came back to camp thinking we shot a bear just to find a hole in his tent (not happy).

http://youtu.be/aIPom83k-uQ?hd=1

I will get a full update tonight with pictures.

The one thing that makes that video 100% unbelievable......................... WDH holding a book.

On the contrary, Wyo is a very literate dude....in fact, I'd wager he co-wrote that brief gem of repertory theatre.

This crew should give their fans something today. I giggled all afternoon on the tent pop.

Today I feel empty, unfulfilled.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back