Ballon sale.at sportsman's- who went and how much did you get off?

2ski

Ballon sale at sportsman's on Saturday. 5%-100% off your purchase. I bought a rifle, ammo and a case. It was on sale already and I got 10% off. My brother got the same on a safe. Anyone else go. What did you get off? Would've enjoyed buying about 5 guns and getting 100% off but since you didn't know what you were getting off until you were at the register with purchase in hand and they popped the balloon....

i honestly don't visit our local sportsmans as there prices are terrible. One example i bought a ruger ar556 about a month ago. i saved close to 200.00 by buying at a local gun store vs sportsmans.

I bought a shotgun and got 10% off. Was going to buy it anyway so it worked out well

Pretty neat they had a French Origin balloon sale. Were they serving any fancy French cuisine at those little free sample tables?

Anyway, congrats on your new gun!

Looks like they put one too many zeros in the advertisement. Should have read 5%-10% off your purchase.

I noticed the prices that I paid at the Saturday balloon sale were much higher than the
prices when I researched them a month ago!! :sick:💥

I noticed the prices that I paid at the Saturday balloon sale were much higher than the
That's become a widely used marketing tactic, something to keep in mind/an eye on when your typical holiday shopping seasons (e.g. Black Friday) come around. Price trackers have come about to combat this but generally only track big shots like Amazon, I'm testing one out that will follow a specific item so we will see how well it works.

5% off a new pair of wading boots. Promptly put that $7 towards ice cream for me and the boy.

2-3 folks got the 50-100 off on some rather large purchases.

I kind of wondered. As far as what I bought, they had it on sale for $5 more than the lowest I'd found the gun before. So to get 10% off on top was a good deal.

It was something that I was going to buy anyway. So the chance to get 10% or more off was worth it.

I bought a Swarovski spotter but only got 10%. Going to be returning it this weekend

I asked several weeks ago at the local SW if they were going to have one this spring. They didn't know what I was talking about. It's not horrible odds if you know you're going to purchase something that year, I've spent decent money in the past. But haven't participated in years since the blank stare situation above has played out three times now.

I got a whopping 5% off hiking boots for the girls and a brick of 22 shells. A buddy at work got the 100% on a $300 rifle scope. He went in for a gun but they didnt have the one he was looking for.

Back