Bad Night

The Viperess

wow talk about a scare tonight A state cop called here. boy all the things that went on in my head at that time. He called to tell us that the oldest son broken down on the highway. so me and Fred get in the car to go get him. We get there and Dale tells us no one would stop to help him he was even laying on the side of the road in the grass and no one even stopped to see if he was ok.well the car is no good. the engine is gone in it. So I call the people he is staying with to see if they can make sure he gets back and forth to work and they say nope. so he calles his boss because he only lives about 10 min from him to see if he could pick him up for work till he can get a car that is in good shape well he tells Dale nope cant do it. So we look at Dale and tell him well yopu can come back home and we will see what we can do about getting you a job here. Now I have to take him back to Dayton to get all of his things.

Unbelievable. It amazes you sometimes how nice and wonderful people can be, more often than not though it's amazing how apathetic people can be. Sorry Vipe. What a rough night.

As most here know and understand "Life is not easy" for the most part. It is a maturing process that we all go through and sometimes there are bumps. My son will do fine if he can learn from all this. The main thing is that he must be his own man and stand alone at times. Family and so-called friends are not reliable. They are not always able to help when you need it. It happens that way and we all know it. He will do well as long as he never belongs to the Republican or Democrat party. :D

Viperess & Nut,sorry to hear that new's.
At least Dale wasn't hurt.
One of the hardest thing's to do when you have kid's (and now grandkid's)is not giving them everything and tring to fix everything life dishes out to them.
There were time's we could of fixed or made thing's better for our son through the years and we said no.
We tried to chose options that let him help himself .
It about kill's you but you know it will make them stronger in the end.

Hang in there guy's,and tell Dale to hang in there also.
I know it often seems like nothing goes right .
I think those that get tested in life come out better for it in the end.

Nut right on ,
"My son will do fine if he can learn from all this. The main thing is that he must be his own man and stand alone at times. Family and so-called friends are not reliable. They are not always able to help when you need it."

Take care guy's.

Vipe took him to Dayton to get his stuff today. He will be staying with a couple of his cousins right now while he looks for some work here. We will see that once he gets employment that he is able to get there. ;)

I told him to save up for a vehicle and then save up to get the fug somewhere where it isnt so flat. ;)

It is good to hear that he is doing well...
It is a good thing you bring your kids up to understand that one has to be resiliant with life....

Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Irish-Jay
Back