PEAX Equipment

BAD FREAKING DAY......NEED ADVICE

YH, our yard is fenced in. If the dog is outside by herself and she is not familiar with you, she will not let you come in. As I said before she has never bitten. She stands in front of the gate looking mean. If my wife or I are in the yard, she will let you in, and be a pain in the ass for affection. We do have signs up. She was to be destroyed when she was a pup, cause she wasn't pure pit. My son adopted her, brought her home, and left. I like most people was paranoid of Pits. She was just 6 weeks old when we got her. I put her in the kennel with the 8 beagles we had. Her best freinds are beagles,she loves to run with them, but you better get to the shot rabbit before she gets to it. Or its torn apart. She just runs behind the beagles trying to figure out what all the excitement is about. You should see people look when they see a pack of beagles and a 70lb pit running with them. We have had her for 7 years, and is one of the family. But she bites someone, or unprovoked attacks another dog...I will put her down.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 01-14-2004 11:17: Message edited by: Whiskers ]</font>

The Jail dog is home
biggrin.gif

It only cost me 125$ to get him back
mad.gif

He was scared as hell and didn't want to come out of the kennel, I think the folks cleaning the kennels mistreated him
mad.gif

When we pulled into the driveway he finally relized he was home and went nuts..
now he wont let me out of his sight
biggrin.gif

Thanks for all your thoughts.....
Mike..

Whiskers watch those signs buddy!!
eek.gif
I have seen cases where they backfired!!
They can be construed as an acknowledgement that the dog is vicious and demand superior or extraordinary precautions on the part of the owner in a litigated incident!!
eek.gif

Michael don't squawk about the $125.00!! I pay more than that in license fees!
biggrin.gif
Neutering ranges between 45 and 65 dollars for each dog and the little mutt that came to us with heart worms ran over $300.00! Vet bills run around $100.00 per animal per year and we feed about $8.00 per day. We never charge an adoption fee, unless the animal is being fostored for a NFP Rescue Group, and always provide a county tag with the dogs adopted from us along with a medical history. Glad you got your buddy out of the shelter OK and by the way, do keep an eye on your shelter officers; many are meaner than dirt!
frown.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 01-23-2004 12:16: Message edited by: pawclaws ]</font>

It never ends
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
Had to take 2 of the muts to the doggie doctor.
They picked up kennel cough at the doggie jail.

there goes another 100$
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back