Yeti GOBOX Collection

Bad day yesterday!!

hornaddiction

Yesterday I found out that a package that I was waiting for (2 brand new bows) had been delivered to the wrong address! Well after going to the house they were delivered to back and forth all day long. I finally caught the guy at home about 7pm last night.
Boy was I pissed when he opened the door "he had opened" my package with my name on it and he had my new bows laying on his couch!! :MAD
I asked him if he always opens up other people mail. The only excuse he gave me was that he was sorry that he thought they were for him and his friends. I told him that if they were damage in anyway that I would be back and he then slammed the door shut in my face! :BLEEP:
So after inspecting the bows I called the manufacturer to tell them that I had recovered the bows. Once I told them the story they agreed to priority overnight me 2 new bows for safety reasons. To make sure this clown and his friends didnt dry fire the bows or anything else. They told me once I received the 2 new bows just to send the first set back to them. I just cant believe the nerve of this guy, I really think he was planning on just keeping the bows. Can you believe that??

Kind of poor logic that guy was using.

Sounds like your customer service from manufacturer is top notch. What name do those bows wear?

Yes, Horn, I do believe that...there are all kinds of selfish, uncaring bastards in this world. I'm surprised he didn't have them hidden away and tell you he never got the box at all.

and I thought you were just a nice guy who would have just let them have the bows, kinda like a kid licking your popsicle... :eek: :D

I'm glad it all worked out and you have them back, safe and sound... :)

Had a knife (addressed to me) delivered to the wrong place just a week ago...(a mailroom at a local business here) they called UPS and made sure the package got to me..unopened....still a few honest people around.

Hornaddict, who'd be stupid enough to piss of an archer? :confused:

I might go to a Car lot and Try that..... "Well the Car salesman gave me the key so I thought I could dive it home for a Few weeks.... " ;)

Those tracking numbers are great, you can tell when it gets to your town and go get it. What did you give them that guys address for? You wanted him to pay for it? haha You can get them rerouted over the phone sometimes even. Glad its working out. I think it is a felony to open someone else's mail. Wouldn't that surprise him?

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexn
Back