Grand poopa
i516485sn02.jpg

Just got it in the mail..........

And next year:

Papa Moose said:
Backpack #15
NICE%206500%20large_LRG.JPG

Just got it in the mail..........

;) Good luck with the new pack. Let us know how it treats you on the sheep hunt.

Yes, It's from Cabelas.

No returning this one... Tags ripped off and I'll load it up with Water tonight.

Oak, I'm not a fan of the Internals. I'll probably not buy one again (For packing at least). But most guys that use those are better men then me anyways :D

T-bone, I'll keep you updated how it works. We'll need to talk soon. My plan is meeting you Friday night, Hunting all week and packing out a Sheep with you by the following Friday. I'll come out Friday/sat without you, but I'm hoping that doesn't happen.

Been eyeing that pack a bit myself. I'm leaning more towards a Bull Pac, with no bags as it will strictly be used for packing once the kill is made.

Every year I get older, and Packing meat out on my back looks worse.
I think a rag horn close to the truck gets extra boone and crocket points, maybe 100 if you get them feet and all.150 if you can slide them into the back without lifting one up and over the tail gate.

Dang, you figured it out. ;)

Yeah, that's probably not the best color for elk hunting. It comes in a couple other colors.

Moosie the only draw back Ive seen with there backpack is the waist belt it works great but man it can get sweating wet between you and the belt. And I went to a plumbing shop and got those foam rubber insulating covers for water lines in the winter and this made the fram alot quieter. Maybe some guys don't get hot but put me on a up hill and Im sweating. Good luck Bill

We went hiking (I.E. Death March for me) Yesterday morning up in Lowman with that pack full or water. Well, about 60#s of water at least.

I liked the Pack but not the Weather, It hit 92-93 by the time we got back to the Truck. I have pictures I hope to post a Little later, jsut checking in right now :)

What flavors do you have that you don't like? I may take one off your hands. I have a couple of old frames from the 70's that I use to haul meat and a nice internal frame for my backpacking trips. I would like to get a new external frame to start using on my hunts with sleeves on both sides for my tripod & spotting scope and an inner pocket set up for a H2O bladder. You got anything like that laying around collecting dust?

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jjoner
Back