Back Now

DixieLady

It's been a while since I've posted in here but am back now and hope to get here every day and in the evenings to read and post.

My father in law died in July at the age of 87. Then we had a very sweet and dear friend die in less than 2 weeks afterwards.

I have also been trying hard to keep the hunters, fishers and chatters photos (H F & C Photographs) plus more, to going. By the way, if you'd like view it, I'll put the address to it at the bottom here.
Some of you sent pictures to me a very long time ago, which I still have some of them there. Since hambone got us this new computer and we got back online back in Jan. this year I have been trying to keep a photo place going for all the folks who thought it would be nice to see who we were chatting with or talking to on the boards. I had lost all the pictures that we had on our old computer but I had some that I printed out to go in my memory book, so I was able to scan those and add them right back to the photo pages. The address is:
http://www.geocities.com/seabreeze587/
FYI: The pages there are ADS FREE pages and no pop-ups on the sides or at the top as it was in the past.
I also have a link to hunttalk on the links page there :)
I have 2 e-mail addresses where you can get in touch with me now.
To send pictures to go on the photo pages you can e-mail them to me at [email protected] and to drop me a line with suggestions or anything else concerning the photo pages please send those e-mails to [email protected]
Hope to hear from all of you when you have time.
I also have some new photographs I will be adding to my photo album here just as soon as I get them unloaded from my card to my computer and resized.
It sure does feel good to be back and oh yeah, one more and most important...Looks like I'll also have another order heading out for some of them t-shirts from hunttalk. Ever since we got ours that Moosie was so kind to send when I ordered the hunttalk hats with our nicknames on them, others have asked about them and the website here. Now I don't know if any of those folks made their way to here or not but they sure do want a few of them t-shirts :D
OMG! Just thought about something else....but....will save it for later;)

Hey there Draftstud!
New recipe's are a coming ever so slowly but surely. Well, they actually may not be all that new either but will try to get a few posted over yonder on recipe board as soon as I can.
Thanks for the welcome back too :)
Now I got to learn how to split myself and get some multi-tasking to going....lol
Anything new been going on or happening? Any one have a baby, birthday, etc? Any one get a new toy or a bunch of new toys to play with lately?
Someone point me in the right directions, ok? lol But I guess asking here is as good as any other place on here, right?
Got a new post coming up too but if you would like to know who is going to be celebrating 26 years of togetherness go here and scroll down to the Anniversary Section. :)

Back