Back from WY (long, but a pic)

Thanks for the compliments folks.

Tough luck for me Elkgunner, I am out of muley tags (well buck tags anyway). I do have a SD whitetail tag to fill during mid-November though.
drool.gif

Good luck to the rest of you.

WTG Mtmiller,nice buck,but I'm sure there are some monsters in that area if what I was told last year is true.On my hunt in Region H last year we came upon a couple very large bucks but all we saw was azzend.
Were you anywhere near Bridger wilderness area?
I hunted near New Fork Lake north of Pinedale and was told by that half-azz outfitter that non-res hunters need to have a guide above 7000 ft??Maybe the outfitter folks were the same ones?
Keep up the good work,I enjoy your hunting stories and pics,Good huntin.Pa Ridge-runner

Yet another nice muley for you, with the luck you are having this year I can't wait to see what your SD buck looks like.

Good job and best of luck in SD.

you are the man! you obviously know your muley hunting, plains or not.

i shot a buck that looked alot like yours about 10 years ago. shot him in his bed as well, although i neck shot him and only wounded him. had to chase him to the bottom of the canyon and up the other side before finishing him. he added another mile to my pack out, dang it!
rolleyes.gif

congrats again!
berto

Heck yah!!! That is good stuff. Your starting out with an incredible year Mt.

That is a very very nice buck....
Looks like you picked up a couple tall ones for the road...Congrats..
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
believeinyourself
Back