Back at full steam a head

DaveHawk

Last Aug 24 on a ride with 9 others up to Niagara from DC area I laid the bike down in a little town called DeBoice PA.
Fractured my collarbone. That friggen hurt. I then was introduced to a Chinese medicine man and he said he could help me heal quick and it would have been better if I saw him at 2 weeks instead of 3. He said lift your arm which I could only more a couple inches from my side. After cupping and some vigorously rubbing the shoulder for an hour he said lift your arm. It was slow going but I wxtended my left arm over my head. 3 more trips to him that week and at the end the week I rode the bike to Ocean City bike week. I've sence been studing up on chinese healing.

Attachments

• image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    34.2 KB · Views: 356
I was a bit apprehensive to the procedure but then I remembered Phelps in the Olympics had cupping done between competitions . The cupping pulls the damage blood from the muscle tissue. By doing so it frees up the movement of the mussels.

Wow, DaveHawk, glad it was only your collar bone.

Welcome back to HuntTalk. It would be fun to see what artistic projects you have been working on.

You watch "Land of the lost"? I'm thinking there was some Mosquito's involved there.

LandOfTheLost_27.jpg

sk10FarrellLost3.gif

My wife has back problems/ bulging disks.
She gets " Cupped" once a month .
Looks odd but it is the only thing that helps her.:hump:

Welcome back, Dave. Glad you're doing better.
Better get 100% for turkey time!

You almost had a chance to meet my wife! She's a mortician in DuBois, PA. Glad you walked away more or less untouched.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back