Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

B.A.D.A.S.S. #5 - Headwaters Seat Covers

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
In between scouting and other gigs, I am trying to get these drawings completed. At the rate I am going, I have enough goodies that some of you will get these as Christmas prizes.

This one is a cool one. So practical and so useful. This summer, I got a set of seat covers from Paul Lindsoe and his company, Headwaters Seat Covers. He custom made them to fit my Titan.

Been abusing them hard this season. They still look brand new. Paul built mine with three rifle scabards and a bow scabard built in. He also custom fit for the arm rests, back seat console, etc. They fit extremely tight and are pretty much bomb-proof.

The camera guys haven't been able to damage mine. That is almost unheard of for guys who can break a logging chain with a rubber hammer.

Paul is offering a complete set of front and back covers to the winner of this drawing. That is worth about $600 for a custom set like he makes them. No matter the rig you have, he can make it work, and might already have them in inventory.

Click here for the website - Headwaters Seat Covers

Paul is rather modest, but if you see the bighorn he shot in the Missouri River Breaks of Montana, you will realize how serious he is about hunting.

Thanks to Paul and his company. They are a family owned business who has grown to be one of the industry leaders, specifically catering to the hunter and angler. When you call, you will be dealing with Paul himself (note, he does have a strong Minnesota dialect, so hopefully you can understand him). Paul has seen it all, so if you have a question about the covers you want, he will be able to answer it.

I will announce this winner sometime on Monday, if I am not stuck in the woods packing out a raghorn.

HWS Logo 9-23-11 PDF (2).jpg

Amazing!! Thank you Randy and Paul.
Good luck this weekend Randy, and all...

I have a set of these on the front seats of my truck with bow scabards on the backs of the seats. They are bullet proof. Even if you don't win a set, you should buy a set for your hunting truck.

I think these are awesome, would love to win a set but may have to buy them at some point if I cant win them.

Shit Randy, all of these drawings makes me see all of the cool gear that I don't have but would like to. You are absolutely going to murder my bank account man!

I can definitely see a set of these seat covers in my future. Forget the dogs, the kids are the real pigs of the family.

Awesome prize! Are you sure that I am ineligible?

Anyway thanks Paul for a great donation that some lucky Hunttalker will be thrilled to win.

Cool prize! Think he can make a set to fit our up-armored vehicles? :eek: I think I'm the resident expert on what is "bomb proof" or not. Our new MATV's (I'll post a pic later) have some new Under Armor (not the clothes) that can take around a 100lb IED. Now that's bomb proof.......to an extent. :hump:

Cool prize! Think he can make a set to fit our up-armored vehicles? :eek: I think I'm the resident expert on what is "bomb proof" or not. Our new MATV's (I'll post a pic later) have some new Under Armor (not the clothes) that can take around a 100lb IED. Now that's bomb proof.......to an extent. :hump:

My uparmored HUMVEE was no match for a 500 lb ariel bomb buried in the road...lol

My uparmored HUMVEE was no match for a 500 lb ariel bomb buried in the road...lol

I hear ya John. We make em tougher and they make the IED's bigger. There was actually a 61,500lb Jingle truck VBIED here about a week ago. Can't give details but it didn't go off......thankfully.

This is one prize I definitely DO NOT want to win.:D ..Only because I had Paul put new seat covers on my Tundra this past summer. Oh yeah, I was a little annoyed with Paul because he put me on the back burner for a a few days......something about taking care of some big wig VIP hunting show producer.:p

Just notified the winner of this prize. He happens to be in Montana, so it might work out good for him to drive to Headwaters Seat Covers and get them installed.

Now, wonder who wants to win an Engel Cooler? ;)

We borrowed a DeepBlue 320 for Colorado this year. It held about 2/3 of two cows and kept it's cargo frosty with 3 ice blocks and 3 cubed bags. Quality equipment.

Fatrack just confirmed his address and email. He is the lucky winner of these seat covers. Guy has been on a roll lately. Huge deer and bull last year to go with an amazing NM sheep. Now he is winner of these seat covers.

Must be that clean livin'.

Back