Yeti GOBOX Collection

B.A.D.A.S.S. #12 - Extreme Elk Magazine

Winners are:

1. drthornton
2. npaden
3. LopeHunter
4. one ate E grain
5. sacountry

Please send me a PM to confirm your mailing address and I will forward that to Corey and the folks at Extreme Elk and Elk101.com

Congratulations! I just got the spring issue in the mail and it looks like another great read.

Congrats to the winners!
I'm feeling lucky for the next drawing. I think this next one will be me! Of course, I did eat Afghan food last night so that feeling could just be gas. :eek: Either way, false hope is better than no hope. :hump: Bring it on

Ha...I never win anything so I rarely check. Fin just emailed me. I love the magazine and could use the DVD...need all the help I can get.

Thanks!

Wow. Not sure how I missed this, I guess I was actually working for a change instead of checking HuntTalk! Glad Randy sent me an email today to check my address!

Thanks!!!

Anything left the rest of us losers can hope for? It's been fun even though nothing came this direction. Anticipation works wonders!

Anything left the rest of us losers can hope for? It's been fun even though nothing came this direction. Anticipation works wonders!

Yup. Got some of the world's best game bags from Caribou Gear. Gotta look and see how many of those they sent me.

Cool. Something ELSE to carry around with me IF I do another elk hunt. May just have to find an elk FARM to hunt with all of the success I've had...

I used those caribou bags last year - a big improvement over my usual pillowcases (even the king bed cases). However they seem to grow legs - I could sure use another set.

.... However they seem to grow legs - I could sure use another set.

No doubt. Since I am often on the road and don't have as much time to process my own game, as I would prefer to do, I now make sure I get these game bags back when I drop my meat off. A few times when I asked for the game bags when I came to pick up my meat, they somehow had walked off and nobody knew what happened to them.

I've tried a ton of game bags. I don't get paid a dime for saying this - these are the best I have found.

send me a set so I can throw my old homemade bed sheet ones away.

My pillow cases last forever. Of course, I haven't had anything to put in them yet!

I am brand new to the sight, and just saw these awesome giveaways. How do I get included?

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mthunter137
Back