Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

B.A.D.A.S.S. #12 - Extreme Elk Magazine

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
We are getting close to the final names in the B.A.D.A.S.S. drawing. This one will actually five winners.

My buddy, Corey Jacobsen, owner of www.Elk101.com and Extreme Elk Magazine has provided prizes for the next five names we pull from the random numbers. Each winner will get the following two prizes:

* A one-year subscription to Extreme Elk Magazine

* The Elk101.com DVD - Elk Hunting University.

Besides winning most the world championship elk calling competitions, Corey is a top notch guy who has been very supportive in all that we have done here. If he was not so busy and no so bashful, we would have him on one of our elk episodes teaching all of us, especially me, the tricks of his public land elk calling prowess.

Please let Corey and his crew know that you appreciate his support of this drawing and promoting us in the elk hunting world. Though he posts here occasionally, do not send him PMs here, rather go here -

http://extremeelk.com/contact-us

And if you need to purchase some great elk hunting gear, go to his store - www.elk101.com and buy from him. He is a giving back to the hunting world in ways that are making a difference. Hopefully you will support those who are supporting us.

To get the best elk hunting magazine around, you can subscribe here - http://www.elk101store.com/servlet/the-219/extreme-elk,-magazine,-elk/Detail

Thanks Corey.

And the winners are .......

(To be posted on Wednesday)

Corey is a stand up guy, I have met him a few times when I lived in Boise and he is very humble and giving. This is a really cool give away, and I am looking forward to seeing who wins these prizes. My thanks are in and as always, a big thanks to Fin for all he does.

Would love to win a subscription to Extreme Elk, Thank you very much for allowing me to be a part of this generous offer, you guys rock!

Front page of elk101 has a guy at full draw on a bull. Now I'm fired up for archery hunting next fall, c'mon breaks archery tag!

Corey is as good as they come and you won't learn more about hunting elk anywhere else. He has it dialed.

I enjoy his magazine already but would love another years worth.
Also use several of his calls - well, in my best attempts anyway...

Got my thank you in to Corey and also thank you to Randy.

Good stuff Fin, the BAYED is getting bigger that SuperLotto. You don't even need five lucky numbers.

I've heard that I got a token hero shot in the winter issue but I haven't been able to find a copy. When they solicited I sent in a story but I have a feeling that it wasn't published because of the night time pictures. I really gotta start killing elk in the daylight hours...:D

Corey is a great guy, and incredibly humble for where he came from and what he's accomplished. I enjoy it when I get the chance to chat with him.

Agreed, Corey and crew are a great bunch of guys!

Thanks to him for throwing a great package in the hat..................speaking of, I don't think I'm even in the hat??
:confused:

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back