Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

AZFGD reveals new plans on dealing with PWC problems.

got fish?

Today the Arizona Fish and Game Department revealed how it plans to deal with the ever growing problems related to PWC drivers. ****** says, "We have been getting more and more complaints from our local fisherman about 'close calls' they have had with these usafe and often drunk PWC owners." This new plan will go into effect just in time for the 4th of July weekend. **** also mentioned in our interview with him, "We have been working in cooperation with a local Defense contractor and the Coast Guard to assist us with making these new Super Boats. We will have approximately 20 of these PWC fighting machines on all the local lakes, 24 hours a day , 365 days a year, starting July 3rd of this year. We have hired new highly trained personnel to chase down the wreckless PWC operators. These experts have been instructed to put the PWC drivers away for good, so that we may have safer waters to enjoy."

http://www.momentoffame.com/snapshot.html?id=15892

I edited the name out due to this post...
"
The post above is (I assume) intended as a joke. Neither I nor my employer (as of this moment), the Arizona Game and Fish Department, have proposed such a solution to PWV problems, nor have we used the phrase "unsafe and often drunk" to describe PWC owners or operators. Nobody has interviewed me about PWC issues and the quotes attributed to me in the post above were created by parties unknown to me.

I apologize sincerely to anyone who might have been, or might be offended by the post above and I will now contact the webmaster to see if it can be deleted before it further harms me and/or the agency for which I work.

Good fishing, Samario (Terry B. Johnson)"

This is a joke and terry had nothing to do with it or anyone else at game and fish....I know its a joke but would hate to see terry or anyone else at game and fish get into trouble.....It is funny

Delw

Terry, I am so sorry. I had no idea that this would turn into such a big problem. I did make that stuff up, and I now regret doing it because of the embarrassment this is causing you and the Arizona Game and Fish Department. If you need me to do more to resolve this, just say the word and I'll comply in any way I can.

Again I am truly sorry,
Darren Wilson
(AKA - got fish?)

There you go GF, offending a friend like Terry. How dare you.

Also you offended the G&F, like I really care about that.
I think the G&F and Terry know you were only joking. I think its the other idiots out there that can't take a joke that should be apologizing to you.
That was funny and keep up the good work.

BTW, Terry knows a good joke when he sees one!

TELL Arizona Fish and GAME to KISS my A$$ if they can't take a joke... I think by looking at the picture they could have known.. It is Labled coast guard.. not Arizona fish and game.... ;)

I am not one for censorship and would be more than willing to tell any one to f-off over it but it had terrys first and last name in there and he has a job to do at game and fish. I would hate to see anyone get in any trouble over a post especially loose there job.. I dont think AZ G&F had any problems with it just a few on another site maybe trying to stir some crap and called game and fish.....

It was in good humor if you follow politics and fishing...If you got no sence of humor then obviously you will complain about it...

Terry thanks for the emails. Glad it got cleared up!!!

Delw

"Terry thanks for the emails. Glad it got cleared up!!!"

Well, what happened? Are big men in black suits coming to knock on my door? did he get in trouble over this? what?!?!?!?

Someone please clue me in! :confused:

"Thanks very much to you and to Del. I think the editing Del did takes care of my liabilities "

Thats the email I got from him april had emailed him after I edited it!!

Delw

Obviously no one here see's the flaw in this plan. I am glad Terry did not get in trouble but the truth is the darn thing just wouldn't work.

As soon as you opened up with that cannon the boat woud go backward far faster than it goes forward and create to much distance to cause damage.

Now equip it with some stealth technology and get in close and you might have something. :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hamms12oz
Back