AZ402 Deer

Elkhunter

Here are some pics of a deer AZ402 got this past week on 12/17/2002. Now we need the story to go with the pictures AZ.
cool.gif

mexicobucksideshot.jpg

p&ymexicobuck.jpg

Great buck Stan, congrats!! It's about time you got the pictures of him up. LOL Congrats again, can't wait to read your story!!

The buck was taken around the Tex/Mex border. The buck came into my blind three different times. The first two time he never gave me a shot even though he was less than 15yrd away. The third time he made the mistake of following the doe he was tending. I shot him a 11 yards, he went another 30 after I hit him. This was my first time hunting whitetails that weren't coues deer.

My goal was a P&Y book buck, he will easily qualify. Needless to say I'm happy with him. Looking forward to the next time I can chase them.

Stan,
You are the Man!!! That is a great buck. Way to go. Must be a pretty good area you were hunting. Big Whitetail bucks never come easy!! Congrats!
elkgrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Stan, You about gave me a heart attack.. don't be postin pics like that of whitetail and sayin' you're from Arizona unless you specify that you took that deer out of state... I thought we were going to have a new Coues record...
rolleyes.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

congratulations.. that's a great dear...

cool.gif

That's a great looking deer AZ. But I would certainly take a hammer and whack that little kicker off of the left dog catcher, would increase score by al least an inch
wink.gif

You did good man, a hearty Texican CONGRAULATIONS
biggrin.gif
AA

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by danr55:
Stan, You about gave me a heart attack.. don't be postin pics like that of whitetail and sayin' you're from Arizona unless you specify that you took that deer out of state... I thought we were going to have a new Coues record...
rolleyes.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

congratulations.. that's a great dear...

cool.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
No shit! my reaction too!! thought it was a coues

Back