Yeti GOBOX Collection

AZ Rookie

Bhart17

Hey all!

I recently decided to join the forum and looking forward to making the most of it. My family and I moved to the Phoenix valley 5 years ago from Southern California. I had almost no exposure to hunting until a couple buddies invited me on an elk hunt 2 years ago.... I was hooked! Since then, I did as much research as I could (finding this show in the process) and started putting in for big game last year.

Finally, yesterday my card hit for an AZ deer tag. This will be my first tag and super stoked about it. It's either a Mule tag in northern AZ, or Coues tag in southern AZ. Hope to learn more from you all and have a successful hunt this fall.

Welcome to the forum,Great job on the tag!Let us know your area and maybe we can help you out.dirtclod Az.:cool:

Thanks guys. Looks like I'll be heading south for a coues deer, I drew 34A. Has anyone hunted this area? What are the main things to know about this unit?

Coues are found everywhere throughout that unit. I hunted mostly in and around the experimental range and would see a ton of coues in there.

Welcome to the forum.
Your family went from one frying pan to another, literally. Those 110+ temps are a killer.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MontanaPete59102
Back