AZ Rocky Mountain Sheep

azhunts

Any Arizona Rocky Mountain Sheep hunters out there that are willing to share their experience or insight? To my surprise (with only 14 points) I am Rocky hunting in December.

LuckEEEEEE dog. Congrats. Given those tags are about as common as unicorns, probably not many guys with experience, but a lot with envy.

Good luck.

Good luck on your hunt and Congrats! I hate to ask, but what unit? If you don't answer I understand.

Thanks for the congrats... I can't pull a quality elk tag anywhere but I stepped in it when it comes to sheep. Drew a Desert Sheep tag in 2000.

Check out my blog at highdesertoutfitters.blogspot.com
We've been seeing a lot of sheep lately!

Last edited:
Arizona Unit 28 Rocky....Got it done.

G&F scored him 171 1/8 gross...170 5/8 Net. Turtle Mountains - Arizona.

SHEEP PIC.jpg

Vey cool. Congrats. My Uncle is sitting on max points, 20+ for Rockies in AZ. Hope he draws some day soon. I would love to join him.

Thank you

Thank you for the congrats... It was a great hunt with my 72 year old dad out of big Wyoming. Without exception everyone I met in the field over the last few months were quality folks that loved sheep hunting and went out of their way to help out. My only "problem" is I am now done sheep hunting in AZ (I'm not complaining. Good problem to have). I can only hope my boys or friends will one day draw another tag...... soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rds
Back