AZ point guard question

Addicting

Has anyone purchased point guard after the draw?

I was instructed to by G&F as it isn’t a option after you hit submit. Well it is but the app won’t find your application because it’s pending.

I’ve never heard of it available after you hit submit on your app.

Technically you should be able to and there is even an option to click on after you have submitted. I have tried it on previous draws and the system fails to find the application- even if it is already showing as submitted in the portal. Best advice is do it when you apply.

It takes quite a while for Az. to process their accounts,
those of you with portal accounts know all too well.
Give it time, it will come around. 💥

Follow up to this, the info from AZGF that I could buy point guard after the draw is totally wrong. There is no option anywhere to buy it now that the draw is done and posted.

Follow up to this, the info from AZGF that I could buy point guard after the draw is totally wrong. There is no option anywhere to buy it now that the draw is done and posted.
All this time I thought you meant after you submitted an application. I realize now that your original question was after the “draw”. It would be absurd to allow it after the draw. The idea is to charge thousands of people who may not even draw a tag $5. If they allowed it after the draw, then only a few people who actually drew would pay the $5.

Back