MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

AZ point guard question

All this time I thought you meant after you submitted an application. I realize now that your original question was after the “draw”. It would be absurd to allow it after the draw. The idea is to charge thousands of people who may not even draw a tag $5. If they allowed it after the draw, then only a few people who actually drew would pay the $5.
That what I thought, but the guy and his coworker from game and fish assured me that is why it wouldn’t work on my account when I tried to do it before the draw.

And what problem would that be? You have no idea who's name and info is on that account.
You presented it as though it was your account. Who cares whose name you put on it if it only exists for you? I suppose if you’re managing your child’s account and doing nothing improper then what’s the problem, but how is that a “test account”? How would you be doing something with that that you would not do with you own? Even if YOU are not abusing it, the fact that people actually set up accounts and purchase points for people who are never going hunting is a major flaw in the draw system. If you eliminate points there is no advantage.

An outfitter on a podcast openly admitted to using his daughters points to get other people hunts they didn’t have enough points for and then using his daughter’s pointguard.

I’ve talked to a guy who is using a substantial number family members points to get him continual tags using point guard once, then burning their tag when they didn’t even come hunt with them, and just using a continual rotation so that he can literally hunt every year. He just had to wait until they had enough points to go the first time, and now he can go every year on his rotation.

Go to random and suddenly no one can abuse the system with any secondary accounts.

Back