PEAX Equipment

AZ muzz elk

Sweet bull, Schmalts --- I like that 5-pt (a real trophy) better than a l-o-t of 6x6s! I was up there a week earlier and know what you were facing --- not the easiest of hunts to score a quality bull. Way cool to tag out opening morning (thumbs up to "The Help") ...

Congratulations, Pat on a beautiful bull.......it was a pleasure to meet you up there, despite the company you had to keep. :) Good seeing you again too, Stan!

I knew you'd get into them over there.....and you boys didn't waste any time for sure. Stan, I told you that 5 point was big, but he even looks bigger in the photos. You guys did good, congratulations again and have a safe trip back to cheeseland, Pat.

Been waiting for the photo post! what a cool bull, congratulations again Pat. That's as about as impressive of a trophy as you can get right there. Well done boys, well done indeed.

Dave

That is an awesome bull. I had an arizona tag 3 years ago and I chased a 5 that looked just like that. I thought he would make an awesome trophy since he was a 5.

Nice bull!!

And kudos to everyone helping you.

Can't seem to figure out why my five pts. Seem so much smaller than that, huh go figure. :D

Congratulations Pat, great 5.

Sounds like a fun camp, ya gotta love hunting bulls in the Arizona rut.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back