AZ Muley

I need to give a big thanks to my buddy Randy for helping me out on this hunt. It was a huge help, getting that buck out of the hole he was in wouldn't have been fun by myself.

hunt2009025.jpg

That thing is awsome. You deserve it for all the help you give others bro

Congrats Stan on a stud of a buck. Those cheaters are sick... I agree with schmalts you deserve that one for all the help you give others.

I'm guessing his spread is what made you 2nd guess a couple of times on whether to shoot him or not--looks like he's 20-22"'s wide and inside spread is probably 18-20"---regardless he's nice buck, but I can see why you hesitated----congrats though cuz he does have some character and that's one of those things makes up for other things

I'm guessing his spread is what made you 2nd guess a couple of times on whether to shoot him or not--looks like he's 20-22"'s wide and inside spread is probably 18-20"

Good guesses on the spreads, 22" outside and 20" and change inside. Thanks for all the comments guys.

Great buck. I can't believe you had second thoughts on him. I know I wouldn't have. Congrats, hopefully that will help you get throught this holiday season a little easier.

Hard hunt on a hard-to-draw tag. Way to go --- definitely a nice buck! And it's always good to have a mule with you, huh? Kudos, bro ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MontanaPete59102
Back